Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

oh. no good then. never liked going to those things, so I avoid them like the plague. haha
Me too haha
Baby shower? Isn't that something your supposed to be golfing during?
Yes typically but for some dumb reason in our family the father to be is supposed to be there. So since I have to drive the Mrs. I am going to hang out with my dad and grandpa

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Proof that I'm still in Ohio

ba625919bb4738242e8b33b20c57cd2f.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

grey....traffic jam...yellow grass...inability to golf currently

Ohio it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy way out say your sick.

so...I may have jumped the gun on Sunday, evidentally Im supposed to be home with the kids from 12-3, working on a plan B

so...I may have jumped the gun on Sunday, evidentally Im supposed to be home with the kids from 12-3, working on a plan B

Easy. Play in the first group as a threesome and leave when you have to. You aren't far from the course are you? Might be able to finish the entire round

Easy. Play in the first group as a threesome and leave when you have to. You aren't far from the course are you? Might be able to finish the entire round
25 from course maybe 9 holes lol

I'm guessing they will be closed when this rain turns to snow....16" of snow expected for my family in Lansing. We shall see

I'm guessing they will be closed when this rain turns to snow....16" of snow expected for my family in Lansing. We shall see

Maybe. But there's an alley from Toledo to Chardon that's not gonna get much. Under 2 inches and Saturday is going to help

Maybe. But there's an alley from Toledo to Chardon that's not gonna get much. Under 2 inches and Saturday is going to help

I should be in the clear!

Can we get out earlier?

Probably not early enough for me to be home at 1130...working on finding someone to watch em

Maybe Hickerad can take them to that baby shower?

i have my route and time leaving all setup. all ready for it to be sunday!

is boulder going to really be playable by Sunday? or is it a play by ear thing?

A little drizzle looking out earlier has all turned to ice, lovely.

I think I'm in for Sunday but it might depends on what group I'm in.

Ya they're closed Saturday and hopefully it melts. Sunday's high is up to 56

soft course and 21 mph winds might play long ...better bring the stinger

Back