What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your DF? I say this with great interest because my set of DF's just shipped lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

bd4b1c1fa2cc49df75cceba42954a7b0.jpg

it's a pretty recent thing. really can't tie it to hitting something. I'm not sure what happened, but it's the only iron doing it. I bought these from a thp member who bought them off the bay, so no way there's a warranty that I have a right to. but bstone has been awesome so far. even if they say there's nothing they can do, I appreciate them looking at everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP has been it today. Hoping to get some short game practice once I get home but it will depend on when I get out of work today.

Round of golf and lunch. Why lunch included? Because all the talk was about golf!! Specifically, Sand Hills and Bob Parsons' pet golf course here in AZ.

Round of golf and lunch. Why lunch included? Because all the talk was about golf!! Specifically, Sand Hills and Bob Parsons' pet golf course here in AZ.

When I am worth a few billion I'm going to own my own course in the desert and start my own club line where solid gold is used to adjust swing weight. So suck on that Mr Parsons.

Hit the range for a bucket. Had a great time. Wish I wasn't so out of shape though. They had a demo day that was going to start at 6pm. I was worn out by 5:30, so didn't stick around.

Played 18 on the sim and then had a lesson today.

Went to the practice green during lunch.

Tipped two shafts, regripped another. Set up a time to play golf tomorrow.

Like seeing your doing a little club work
With the bag mostly set, toying around with shafts is the only way to get my tinkering fix. Lol.

Need a workshop space in our next house. Wife hates me taking over the kitchen.

Hit some wedge shots in the basement working on eliminating the deceleration. Where there is a will there is a way!

Hit some wedge shots in the basement working on eliminating the deceleration. Where there is a will there is a way!
Get it done...easy 2-4 strokes left on the table a round

Get it done...easy 2-4 strokes left on the table a round

The way the putting is coming around for sure. Can't tell you how many times I chunked those wedges Friday. Wait you were there. Lol.

The way the putting is coming around for sure. Can't tell you how many times I chunked those wedges Friday. Wait you were there. Lol.
Lol it was soggy so I was right there with you

Basement, meh.

Tracked my XR 16 Driver. Shipped today. 2 day shipping won't be here until Monday. Ugh, really wanted it for Sunday. Gonna try a pick up at the UPS hub on Saturday if it gets there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

We've got that white stuff.

It's a crazy winter when I am golfing in Feb in Montana, and OH has snow cover!

We still do, of course, have snow on the ground, but more than enough bare in the lower valley to get things rolling. I used snow to clean earth chunks off my clubs today. Every golfer I saw today exploded with a greeting. You would think we were all just returning from a decade of sardine living on Mars. This is far beyond normal for here.

bd4b1c1fa2cc49df75cceba42954a7b0.jpg

it's a pretty recent thing. really can't tie it to hitting something. I'm not sure what happened, but it's the only iron doing it. I bought these from a thp member who bought them off the bay, so no way there's a warranty that I have a right to. but bstone has been awesome so far. even if they say there's nothing they can do, I appreciate them looking at everything.

That is pretty weird. Yeah Bridgestone is usually awesome, I'd imagine they'll get it squared away for you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got a SS2 Superstroke grip installed on my back up putter for tomorrow.

19c1e93f3ed94beea784e78e0afad6c8.jpg

Got a SS2 Superstroke grip installed on my back up putter for tomorrow.

19c1e93f3ed94beea784e78e0afad6c8.jpg

Not a fan of that grip... heavy and awkward

Worked on some chipping at the short game area, then some full swing work on the range. And as I always do every day, some Orange Whip!

Not a fan of that grip... heavy and awkward

Yeah noticed it was counter balanced a bit after I had it on. But the square edge does help with silencing my wrists putting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back