THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

8ykoO.gif

Final weekend to think over possible picks. If you are still interested, let's hear your final pitch.

I only got 2 things, the last Team event I played in I brought home a HOF tag and just a few weeks before this event all of my putting woes will be Cured :D

I only got 2 things, the last Team event I played in I brought home a HOF tag and just a few weeks before this event all of my putting woes will be Cured :D

But will you have your 2nd HOF tag?

For those hoping to be picked what are you feeling? Nervous, anxious, impatient, etc?

I'm cool as an ocean breeze coming off the Atlantic and keeping Nantucket nice and comfortable brother.

You can only control what you can control.

But will you have your 2nd HOF tag?.

I wasn't going to go there until after selections for the Cure event are made lol but I'll let you guess how I will respond then.

I wasn't going to go there until after selections for the Cure event are made lol but I'll let you guess how I will respond then.

Not too get too far off topic, but I need a 2nd HOF tag and I'm interested in that event too #justsayin

#Teammates2frenemies

Back on topic Yeah #TeamNE rah rah!

For those hoping to be picked what are you feeling? Nervous, anxious, impatient, etc?

I would say anxious. Monday can it get here fast enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vetoed.

Thats how I'm feeling. I know it's out of my control and should be like OITW but I want in the event

You should drive down to Kevs house and give him a foot rub this weekend hahaha

You should drive down to Kevs house and give him a foot rub this weekend hahaha

I have a little over a cord of firewood that needs to be split and stacked? Just saying.

And I haven't seen any invites to get out and play. So well yeah

I have a little over a cord of firewood that needs to be split and stacked? Just saying.

Haha you know you always have a open invite whenever you're up here to tee it up.

If you were my Cap i'd be there tomorrow first thing for that firewood.

Man, that's rough. I even got an invite from the opposing captain.

Feeling excited, knowing that I have done my best to be active on THP and supportive of team NE, which won't change whether my name is called or not, it's out of my hands and all I can do is just keep on keeping on enjoying my time on here and trying to play more golf.

Haha you know you always have a open invite whenever you're up here to tee it up.

If you were my Cap i'd be there tomorrow first thing for that firewood.

Well I do have one Albatross member that will be assisting. Maybe I'll ask him if he's interested in a little golf action in July.

what at time tomorrow does wood splitting start?

Check your text message from earlier this morning about playing

Final weekend to think over possible picks. If you are still interested, let's hear your final pitch.
I'm not a very good pitch man--I couldn't sell a diaper rash to a baby with a wet @$$.

You know what you are going to get from me if I am picked. Honest, encouraging, motivated, humble, and competitive. And above all else, I want the event to be a success for THP and our Region.

I am sure that I will have the full spectrum of emotion regardless of what happens with captain's picks. If I get the call I will be ecstatic to represent NY/NJ in the event and look forward to another competitive golf event. Yet, I will be a bit disappointed that another THPer didn't get my spot and won't get to participate. And if I am not picked, I sure will be upset that I don't get to play, but will be happy for whoever gets in and 100% supportive of Team NY/NJ. I think Kevin said it best in his Regional Rivalry thread...regardless of what happens, the show must go on. I can't wait to see how it all shakes out.

Last edited:

Hows that for a pitch, besides I lived in both states and I have a very cool avatar:D. What else can I say except it would be really awesome to be part of this epic event.:D

Ddec, I do not envy you this weekend, tough choices to be made for sure. I am confident that your selections will be the best possible. Looking forward to seeing who will be enjoying this epic journey with us. Onward to victory, NY/NJ!!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back