Michigan hackers, check in here

Hey all, new to the site. Jackson guy here. cant wait for this weather to stop going up and down. and definitely looking forward to the golf show in novi coming up!

Hey all, new to the site. Jackson guy here. cant wait for this weather to stop going up and down. and definitely looking forward to the golf show in novi coming up!

Welcome! Check out our Regional Rivalry thread. It's Michigan v's Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Great group of guys here in MI. Hope you jump right in.

590e5c5a9ad12f29fba381a38d438927.jpg

Got in some short game practice (80 yards) after my sim round today. I'd say it's coming together nicely.

Thatta boy. Keep at it. Short game is going to be huge come June in these formats.

For the golf show I know myself and JRex1434 are making the trip down, hopefully we can all meet up!

Can't make it sorry guys, but you are all welcome to stop by the Star Wars themed Bday party for my son. My wife always doubles up on the food and I always have lots of booze at the house.

Thatta boy. Keep at it. Short game is going to be huge come June in these formats.

Going with new wedges for the season, and wanted to test what I had laying in my garage before I bought more equipment, lol.

Going with new wedges for the season, and wanted to test what I had laying in my garage before I bought more equipment, lol.

I hear ya. I pretty much have my own golf store in my basement, as my wife keeps reminding me of...all the time. Have just started selling some of it. More to spend on some new stuff!

I hear ya. I pretty much have my own golf store in my basement, as my wife keeps reminding me of...all the time. Have just started selling some of it. More to spend on some new stuff!

I have a bad problem with wedges and putters. At one point last season I probably had 4 wedge sets and 3+ putters. I may be doing a mass purge to buy some new irons this year.

Golf show is in less then 1 week. I'm ready for some deals. What's one thing you all are looking for.

For me I get my golf balls for the season there. Also I'm in the market for a new pair of golf shoes.

e8c81b73d51fa60b581c68c5480a2904.jpg

I did some sim wedge work today as well.. Oddly enough 80 yards as well..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will not make the golf show until the afternoon.. Going for a full bag fitting Saturday am.. Maybe see you guys over there..

I will not make the golf show until the afternoon.. Going for a full bag fitting Saturday am.. Maybe see you guys over there..

Where did you decide to go?

Golf show is in less then 1 week. I'm ready for some deals. What's one thing you all are looking for.

For me I get my golf balls for the season there. Also I'm in the market for a new pair of golf shoes.

I am looking for laser range finder..

What are you gonna get fitted for?

Nothing in particular. I've never been to this show always heard it wasn't anything special

Where did you decide to go?

Miles on the Trackman.. Guy told me to pack a lunch.. Gonna be there awhile.. I don't see the wedges changing but if I am going to do the fitting I am gonna did it all.. I am going in with an open mind... I am fired up for 2016..

I'm surprised they are doing the whole bag in one day. They typically break it up. You will be tired from all those swings! Miles is good though, they know their stuff.

Captain... The rumors that I hit a metric crap ton of balls a day are not rumors.. I will probably do light practice Friday though.. Lol.. Really hoping to hear my name called on Monday..

You guys may already know this, if you buy a set of Wilson C200's from Carl's Golfland, a Carl's exclusive, (per the W/S Rep today) you get a free wedge. If you want graphite in the wedge it costs you a whopping $10.
All steel shafts are free upgrades for the irons.

You guys may already know this, if you buy a set of Wilson C200's from Carl's Golfland, a Carl's exclusive, (per the W/S Rep today) you get a free wedge. If you want graphite in the wedge it costs you a whopping $10.
All steel shafts are free upgrades for the irons.

I will be giving these a go.. My irons are ancient .. I love muscle back forged irons and wedges.. But I want to see what is out there.. Open to anything..

Back