Michigan hackers, check in here

Feeling like I am ready to go iron shopping.
Any irons that are must trys?

Well I'm looking at the ping S55s really hard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Said the guy with the secure Team Michigan spot!!!!

Hey That just makes me want to play more, and try harder, as its setting in that I am representing MI and want to bring my A game and play better than I ever have! I might end up making the drive Sunday to a range just so I can swing some clubs. Problem is the closest one is about 30 minutes away. And its just seems excessive to drive for a range. And don't get me wrong I am taking this very seriously! I want to help bring the win for MI!

Well I'm looking at the ping S55s really hard right now.

Those are pretty. I was just out in AZ and thought about going to the factory.
Ran out of time...

Hey That just makes me want to play more, and try harder, as its setting in that I am representing MI and want to bring my A game and play better than I ever have! I might end up making the drive Sunday to a range just so I can swing some clubs. Problem is the closest one is about 30 minutes away. And its just seems excessive to drive for a range. And don't get me wrong I am taking this very seriously! I want to help bring the win for MI!

Balls... Busted...
Just messing with ya!!!

Come on by work tonight and I won't lead ya astray.

Balls... Busted...
Just messing with ya!!!

I got ya, I knew you were busting balls. the joys of typing, can't tell what context people are meaning most times, lol. I wasn't going defensive. It is just truly setting in and making me very happy/excited/ and wanting to put in the time to be able to say i put in my all and held my own/did my part. I am still beyond excited for this!

This is a tough group to bust balls with. Take it from experience lol

Yeah, usually we just whine in the regional rivalry thread!
(10 words exactly! HEY-O!!!!)

Anyone interested in getting together tomorrow?

Got all day Saturday of the golf show off. Definitely game to partake in some shenanigans.

Looks like we have some new guys in the Michigan Hackers thread. That is great.
With the weather looking rough for the weekend.
Is there any interest in putting together a sim round somewhere for Saturday or Sunday mid morning?
If there is interest I could set it up.
It would be fun to get the new guys involved quickly. I know that helped to have faces to go along with the posts.
I know it is short notice but... Man.. do I love to hit golf balls.....

Hello

Sim round did not come together.
Cancelled.
Thanks

For the golf show I know myself and JRex1434 are making the trip down, hopefully we can all meet up!

590e5c5a9ad12f29fba381a38d438927.jpg

Got in some short game practice (80 yards) after my sim round today. I'd say it's coming together nicely.

I will be at Carl's in Bloomfield on Saturday for demo days!

Back