Michigan hackers, check in here

I will not make the golf show until the afternoon.. Going for a full bag fitting Saturday am.. Maybe see you guys over there..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's awesome man. Can't wait to hear about the results.

That's awesome man. Can't wait to hear about the results.

U will probably see me tomorrow as well..

U will probably see me tomorrow as well..

I'm there in the AM. Drivers don't work, everything else we can work with.

I'm there in the AM. Drivers don't work, everything else we can work with.
Irons would be cool..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK lesson this morning, at least I wasnt sent home.

Have to clean the garage back out so that I can put the lesson into practice...
Looking forward to some outdoor rounds!

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

If it will help .. U clean out my garage

The whole shebang!!!

Good stuff. Better pop some aleve before you go. I was worn out just from a driver fitting. Hitting balls nonstop for an hour. You'll probably be there for 2-3 hrs I'd guess.

OK lesson this morning, at least I wasnt sent home.

Have to clean the garage back out so that I can put the lesson into practice...
Looking forward to some outdoor rounds!

SPRING IS ALMOST HERE!

Nice. Sounds like progress. Just gotta get that tee ball more consistent and you'll be really dangerous.

Supposed to be mid 50s tomorrow. Gonna try to sneak off to Carl's for a bit to hit some balls. Might pull the trigger on the apex hybrid too. That club is awesome. Has been calling my name all week.

Supposed to be mid 50s tomorrow. Gonna try to sneak off to Carl's for a bit to hit some balls. Might pull the trigger on the apex hybrid too. That club is awesome. Has been calling my name all week.

It may be a buying day for Michiganders, I'm going to hit the Wilson Staff M3 irons tomorrow. Hopefully I like them, so I can quit searching for new irons.

It may be a buying day for Michiganders, I'm going to hit the Wilson Staff M3 irons tomorrow. Hopefully I like them, so I can quit searching for new irons.

Nice. Let us know how it goes. Really like some of Wilson's new products. They are coming back strong.

Midnight Golf makes impact in Motor City.. Golf Channel... Inner city golf.. I will be looking into this!!

http://midnightgolf.org/

Last edited:
I'm for sure excited for the Expo next weekend, I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up my new C200's down there

Picked up my new Ohio whoopin sticks today. I got the Wilson Staff M3 4-GW. And to top it off I got them for $32 after trade in

Picked up my new Ohio whoopin sticks today. I got the Wilson Staff M3 4-GW. And to top it off I got them for $32 after trade in

Congrats on the new sticks!

Good luck tomorrow guys. Wish we could all make the team, and think everyone would be a great teammate. I honestly feel bad for Captain Jdtox. Something tells me this decision is way harder than he thought it would be when he took this role on a few months ago. No matter what happens, looking forward to all getting together when it warms up to tee it up. Maybe organize our own Michigan mini tourney or something one weekend. Would be fun.

Good luck tomorrow guys. Wish we could all make the team, and think everyone would be a great teammate. I honestly feel bad for Captain Jdtox. Something tells me this decision is way harder than he thought it would be when he took this role on a few months ago. No matter what happens, looking forward to all getting together when it warms up to tee it up. Maybe organize our own Michigan mini tourney or something one weekend. Would be fun.
Truer words.

I know this is probably not taken the same since I am one of the 5 in the event, but we will need all the prep we can get. Teammates and supporters alike. Match prep is going to be huge, so we will be relying on the entire Michigan contingent to whip us into shape. A victory for Michigan is what we are after. Plus, ya never know, RR could have a defending the title clause or some other curveball!

Best of luck tomorrow guys. It's a good thing that captain has a very tough job because every guy capable of being chosen would be a very welcome addition.

Uh yeah.... I want everyone to know I wish I could have you all and in my book you guys can all be part of Team Michigan by helping us prep. It was definitely not an easy decision and I know some of you may be a little or maybe even a lot bummed tomorrow but helping us prepare will be important. We will be having some get togethers and playing some matches in the coming months and I hope those that didn't get in will still show up and bring their "A" game to put our guys to the test.

Also don't forget that if for some reason something comes up and somebody can't make the event, one of you will be needed and also picked by me to step up and fill in.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the golf show next weekend.

Uh yeah.... I want everyone to know I wish I could have you all and in my book you guys can all be part of Team Michigan by helping us prep. It was definitely not an easy decision and I know some of you may be a little or maybe even a lot bummed tomorrow but helping us prepare will be important. We will be having some get togethers and playing some matches in the coming months and I hope those that didn't get in will still show up and bring their "A" game to put our guys to the test.

Also don't forget that if for some reason something comes up and somebody can't make the event, one of you will be needed and also picked by me to step up and fill in.

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the golf show next weekend.

looking forward to it, Captain!

Can't wait to prep whether I am picked or not. That will Be a blast in itself... I have a few possible team surprises I would like to run by the Captain.. Good luck to everyone..

Would be great to get some of the newest Michigan Hackers that have posted in this thread involved in the prep and at the event...

Very excited for tomorrow... Have cleared out most of the pm... #GoTeamMichigan..

Good luck everyone! #UnitedTeamMichigan

We will win together!
All of US!

Big day is here....
8dbefbd83aa6db95bb915b9b15a8d5e6.jpg

Back