THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Ray!!!

Pretty cool tweet from True Temper!

Pretty cool tweet from True Temper!

Yep, when it comes to social media interaction, True Temper does a pretty outstanding job IMO.

Think about this for a second.
The biggest shaft maker in the world and most used on every major tour, just took to social media to talk about this event, one day after their shafts were used by the winner of a PGA Tour Stop.

Let that soak in for a second.

Think about this for a second.
The biggest shaft maker in the world and most used on every major tour, just took to social media to talk about this event, one day after their shafts were used by the winner of a PGA Tour Stop.

Let that soak in for a second.

Kind of a big deal right?

Rumor is the "smart vegas" money is on NY/NJ????????

Rumor is the "smart vegas" money is on NY/NJ????????

This would be a first time Vegas would ever say smart and New Jersey in the same sentence...

Congrats to all selections!

Just catching up on this thread, the NE team has a bunch of solid guys on it. Wish I could have been a part of a great squad like that, I'm sure they will do awesome in this event.

Now that the teams are complete does it feel that much more like Spring to everyone else? I feel like thoughts of Winter just disappeared!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of a big deal right?

So freaking awesome. It's so cool when the companies show their excitement to us average Joes!

Finally home. Welcome to the Team Six4three5, O'Carroll and Greggdrews! I know it wasn't an easy decision for Dean but all 3 of you guys are so deserving of being on Team NY/NJ! Can't wait to go through this journey with you guys. We got a great group and feel really good about our team.

Also want to give congrats to the guys that were selected to Team NE. I really think both teams are stacked with great golfers and it's going to be a heck of an event!

Finally home. Welcome to the Team Six4three5, O'Carroll and Greggdrews! I know it wasn't an easy decision for Dean but all 3 of you guys are so deserving of being on Team NY/NJ! Can't wait to go through this journey with you guys. We got a great group and feel really good about our team.

Also want to give congrats to the guys that were selected to Team NE. I really think both teams are stacked with great golfers and it's going to be a heck of an event!

Really excited to team up with you buddy!!

Congrats to everyone that got in today. I am looking forward to following along

Congrats to the six new captains picks. You guys are gonna rock it!

Preemptive strike...room booked for RR already. Besides several scouting rounds leading up to RR, I plan on getting last tune-up round that Friday and staying up there overnight. Arrive at the course at the crack of dawn.

Preemptive strike...room booked for RR already. Besides several scouting rounds leading up to RR, I plan on getting last tune-up round that Friday and staying up there overnight. Arrive at the course at the crack of dawn.
Where did you book a room?

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, region, opponents etc.

OITW - Off In The Woods

I've been a member for a little over 2 years on the best d@mn golf forum on the internet, this is my second team event, I did a few of the invitationals, Bstone U and the Bridgestone Championship in 2014, this event though really has me excited.

A little about my game, I'm a 13.0 cap, learned to play golf in Middle School and got serious about the game about 3 years ago. Putting is the strength of my game and I'm a pretty solid short game short iron/wedge player. I don't struggle for distance, but I do with accuracy at times.

I live in Watertown with my fiance and we're getting married this August. I don't mind driving far to play.

Let me know if you want to tee it up.

Back