WGC - Cadillac Championship

Looking forward to the final round today. Always a pleasure to watch Rory when he's playing his best. Really hoping for a few duels in the majors this year between Rory and Spieth or Fowler when they are all in top form.

Gorgeous day for Golf down here in Miami!!

Gonna be a good final grouping with DJ and rory and then the 2nd to last group phil and adam scott.

Some thoughts from watching the 3rd round.

I think bones and phil arent on the same page.Maybe its time for a new caddy for Phil?Just seems like a lot of confusion/disagreements.I think I can see phil winning more with a fresh new caddie.Just my opinion.

David feherty belongs in a tower..I love his commentary from there better than when hes on the ground walking. I hope NBC keeps him in the tower.Was a fresh welcome yesterday

Gonna be a good final grouping with DJ and rory and then the 2nd to last group phil and adam scott.

Some thoughts from watching the 3rd round.

I think bones and phil arent on the same page.Maybe its time for a new caddy for Phil?Just seems like a lot of confusion/disagreements.I think I can see phil winning more with a fresh new caddie.Just my opinion.

David feherty belongs in a tower..I love his commentary from there better than when hes on the ground walking. I hope NBC keeps him in the tower.Was a fresh welcome yesterday
I don't see Bones and Phil splitting ever. Bones is good for Phil, and it speaks to their relationship that they don't always see eye to eye.

I don't see Bones and Phil splitting ever. Bones is good for Phil, and it speaks to their relationship that they don't always see eye to eye.
Agreed.

The disagreements I saw seemed healthy and reflected Bones having a relationship with Phil that gave him more space to tell him "no" when other caddies might have felt the need to go with a generic "I like it" to give their player confidence.

Just saw where Bowditch finished +37 but still walking away with $48,000.

Just saw where Bowditch finished +37 but still walking away with $48,000.

Haha, you beat me to it! And set the record for scoring in the 80s all four days of the tournament!

Haha, you beat me to it! And set the record for scoring in the 80s all four days of the tournament!

I wouldn't mind setting the record and walking with $48,000. Looks like it will be pretty windy for the guys out there today. Should make it interesting.

I wouldn't mind setting the record and walking with $48,000. Looks like it will be pretty windy for the guys out there today. Should make it interesting.

Right? I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm guessing he's likely disappointed with the results, but $48K for four days work should ease the pain a bit.

The wind will definitely make an already tough course even tougher. This is going to be another fun final round to watch!

Great day for golf. Wind is up!!

8faaa7e36e916f3e994c8c1a0e25f4a2.jpg

Awesome! Looking forward to more pics :D

180 balls in the water? Crazy

Paul Casey smoking that shot off the cart path. I wonder how much that iron will get used the rest of the round?

Berger with the chilly dip on 6. I think I have perfected that shot. lol

dab1e4e8166688fb87c3d28401e5460b.jpg
425894e68c2a3b214b1f2fc6a7415dfc.jpg

It's gorgeous out here today

Paul Casey smoking that shot off the cart path. I wonder how much that iron will get used the rest of the round?
It really isn't going to do that much to the club assuming you shallow the swing a bit which all of these guys can do. Highly doubt he even gets a new one after the round.

Many a meltdown going on today. Kinda makes these guys look human!

The Donald is here!!
b7e2e1c81b15b4433f8c50de97171202.jpg

Caption this...

22b92c8af1136babb95f983ac26097a0.jpg

Back