Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Welcome dncfry...you in for cutting down that tree on hole one? Looking forward to teeing it up.

I'm in. Look forward to meeting all of you guys. Sounds like a great group.

Any of you boys up for a Saturday or Sunday round? Going to be getting the XR 3 Deep and need to give it a test run. Weather is looking really nice.

I can do Sunday.

Had my first range session of the year this weekend. Pretty rusty to say the least. Some swing changes planned for the first part of the year, hopefully get those sorted quickly so I can join you guys without too much embarrassment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Fun first-golf second...but it better be fun golf. Always a blast no matter the count.

Unsure about weekend golf right now.

I'm looking to play Thursday. Anyone else interested?

Definitely! It has been fun the last couple of years. We should be able to get a large group together this year.

Calling ALL CO THPers, block one or all of these days to get together and play a round or two with each other.

I am in.

Possible golf this weekend for one day...anybody playing?

I'm in for Saturday am

Have a spot open in my group for a noon tee time at Eagle Ranch in Eagle if anyone is feeling up for the trip. $50 w/cart. Any takers?

Have a spot open in my group for a noon tee time at Eagle Ranch in Eagle if anyone is feeling up for the trip. $50 w/cart. Any takers?
That's a long drive lol

Yeah, but closer than usual. Eagle isnt too far past Vail. The way you drive, you'd be there in 90 minutes lol

Need one more for 11:12 Tuesday at Todd Creek.

Kang, Doug, and me.

How's the spring shaping up for you guys? Courses coming around? T-2ish months and we will be out there enjoying your beautiful weather and even nicer courses!

How's the spring shaping up for you guys? Courses coming around? T-2ish months and we will be out there enjoying your beautiful weather and even nicer courses!
I had a foot of snow 3 days ago. It's 70 today lol

I had a foot of snow 3 days ago. It's 70 today lol
The same day you got a foot, we got blue skies and 50 degrees. Colorado is a funny state

Haha. Figures. We were getting winter storm warnings and there wasnt a cloud in the sky

WTF? Hot today. Windy tomorrow. Snow expect Wed, Sat, and Sun. Crazy weather.

Left just before the snow on Thursday and no evidence when I returned yeaterday. Winter storm watch starting late tonight. Golfing today and the wind better hold off. Not a course to play when windy.

Left just before the snow on Thursday and no evidence when I returned yeaterday. Winter storm watch starting late tonight. Golfing today and the wind better hold off. Not a course to play when windy.
People play golf without wind?

Back