Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is on the 21st and somehow my calendar said the 17th instead of 7th. Guess we have two weeks.
Im no less anxious however.

The year has been flying by so far and as excited as I am for the cure event and hogan signups, I don't want to lose 10 days :D

We've got 4 confirmed so I'm just going to cancel the 2nd tee-time. See you guys tomorrow morning. Tee-Time is 10:22am.

Confirmed:

Moosejaa
Plin
Krispyk
Harvmp28

We've got 4 confirmed so I'm just going to cancel the 2nd tee-time. See you guys tomorrow morning. Tee-Time is 10:22am.

Confirmed:

Moosejaa
Plin
Krispyk
Harvmp28

See you then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dust off that Grandaddy bag Harv.

Definitely #PalmSpringsStateOfMind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See you guys in the morning.

Play well fellas. Wish I could join ya

I know some of you guys are going out today, have fun!

Play well guys, wish I could have joined you

Have fun today! I request that everyone make fun of Paul's (Plin) fancy Axe shafts on his irons haha

Had A great time with Mike, Matt, Dave and Paul. Mike and Matt had their games going even in the soft spring conditions. Dave was Mr. Consistency and Paul and I were more than a little off our games (it was ugly). Batavia CC played long today.

Had A great time with Mike, Matt, Dave and Paul. Mike and Matt had their games going even in the soft spring conditions. Dave was Mr. Consistency and Paul and I were more than a little off our games (it was ugly). Batavia CC played long today.

I see Matt was the only one to man up and rock shorts!! Maddog's wind shirt looks fantastic on him. Good thing he's got a good son to pick out his style for him!!

I see Matt was the only one to man up and rock shorts!! Maddog's wind shirt looks fantastic on him. Good thing he's got a good son to pick out his style for him!!

Wait Wait Wait young lad. Werent you rocking the garbage sack shaped Walmart Navy pants? I think Maddog might need a consultant. :D

Looks like you guys had a great time and some great prep for the RR and Cure event coming up!

Wait Wait Wait young lad. Werent you rocking the garbage sack shaped Walmart Navy pants? I think Maddog might need a consultant. :D
Hahaha fair enough but I only bought those in a pinch and didn't try them on! They've promptly been retired to the donation box since then lol.

Had a great day golfing with you guys. Still can't believe we opened the season in the first week of March.

63 degrees today in Rochester and I managed to get 9 holes in this morning at Brook-Lea. Hit the ball surprisingly well for the most part. This retirement thing is truly wonderful :)

63 degrees today in Rochester and I managed to get 9 holes in this morning at Brook-Lea. Hit the ball surprisingly well for the most part. This retirement thing is truly wonderful :)

Missed ya yesterday. It was a good time and great company.

wanted to play today...but alas...work called and I am putting in 8 hours overtime today...bright side....more money for golf apparel.

what an enjoyable day, good weather, ok golf and great friends!!!!!!

one time in a pinch he bought walmart off the rack slacks, I hate to say, but as far as style and look for golf , six4three5 has got meet beat hands down, now for scores, he is getting closer, almost there, a little more work this year and he could be better than I was when I was at my best.

I see part of my problem in this pic. Maddog lost a ton of weight and I found some of it. Lol I gotta go exercise.

Andy, Thank you for the Birdieball! This thing is freaking awesome! Now I'm not limited to just my sand wedge in my yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back