NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry it's the Royal bro... Beef!

Much better. A good King recognizes and appreciates all the people in his kingdom even the ones from Calgary and buffalo.

Much better. A good King recognizes and appreciates all the people in his kingdom even the ones from Calgary and buffalo.
Ahh yes the Vice royalties of Calgary and Buffalo. Maybe I need Barons in these lands

I hope this isn't your crown on this throne.

I hope this isn't your crown on this throne.

I think his has a bidet...

And a pic of this:

b71502390f301fd2db73b42a4d13de79.jpg

Alex you and Beef Cake can share these images via PM if you would like

Is the King embarrassed of what entertains him.
This is the King's NHL thread just trying to keep it to my liking. Take your Beef Cake pics to their own thread

Back on topic, Stupid Pierre drives me crazy

Flames going for that #1 pick

this season sucks

NHL 2015-2016 Season

What a few saves by Gustavsson right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a few saves by Gustavsson right there.

I don't watch much Boston hockey, but he sure looks alot better than Rask at this point.

I don't watch much Boston hockey, but he sure looks alot better than Rask at this point.

Not really. He's having a great game, but Rask has been in top form the past few months. There's been maybe 2 games where he was bad, but more often than not he's been bailing out the AHL defense in front of him.

Man the Bruins have really turned it on the last few games. I really wish they made some more substantial moves at the trade deadline now.

Man the Bruins have really turned it on the last few games. I really wish they made some more substantial moves at the trade deadline now.

Welcome to the best thread on THP! :alien: Homer

It looks like there is more Bruins fans there then for Tampa

Not really. He's having a great game, but Rask has been in top form the past few months. There's been maybe 2 games where he was bad, but more often than not he's been bailing out the AHL defense in front of him.

Curious how you feel about the officiating in the game?

Curious how you feel about the officiating in the game?

Honestly, I can't say much - haven't had full control of the remote tonight :) Been listening in the car the last 15 mins or so waiting to pick my daughter up. I know the Bolts have had a few PPs, the call on Acciari was meh but that's the only one I saw live.

It looks like there is more Bruins fans there then for Tampa

This is the Royal thread you are all Caps fans.

Honestly, I can't say much - haven't had full control of the remote tonight :) Been listening in the car the last 15 mins or so waiting to pick my daughter up. I know the Bolts have had a few PPs, the call on Acciari was meh but that's the only one I saw live.

I missed the first, seeing dirty/late hits from sides in the second with no calls.

This is the Royal thread you are all Caps fans.

Sorry man I only root for teams that win championships

I missed the first, seeing dirty/late hits from sides in the second with no calls.

They mentioned on the radio there's been some stick work going on but the refs seem to be letting all but the blatant stuff go.

Columbus winning again, up 4-1 over Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back