What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the range for half a pyramid. Very lackluster performance so instead of continuing with what perhaps did more harm than good, went to the chipping and putting green and spent an hour each there

Hit the range for half a pyramid. Very lackluster performance so instead of continuing with what perhaps did more harm than good, went to the chipping and putting green and spent an hour each there

Time well spent... Brain Vs GolfBrain.. Short game rules all.. Guys will always knock it closer.. My plan...my number on the card will be equal or less.. I make sure I am annoying to play against ..#BallStrikersWorstDay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wished I was playing, it is a beautiful day here today, 73 degrees and not a stitch of wind. :banghead:

Miserably failed the putting challenge for the 2nd straight day lol

I'm not even going to put myself through it...........

Like you would miss.....

Traded in my G30 driver for a Callaway XR through 3balls.

Christian, I have a hard enough time making 1 ball in that 10 feet length.

<---------------------------

You keep saying it but I know otherwise.

Went to golfsmith to buy golf shoes, store got evacuated for a car on fire in front of the door
9b0a097739011f463743e61cb11fb222.jpg

Waiting to go back in ...

Went to golfsmith to buy golf shoes, store got evacuated for a car on fire in front of the door
9b0a097739011f463743e61cb11fb222.jpg

Waiting to go back in ...
Holy crap. That's crazy

Checked on some outstanding orders that I have. I hate hearing the word "Backordered," but also love hearing it for this company's sake.

Holy crap. That's crazy

It's interesting for sure... People were freaked out because it was in front of the glass entrance.

It's interesting for sure... People were freaked out because it was in front of the glass entrance.

Whatever you do, don't walk over to Chipotle for some dinner!

took my #thpballerstatus 2016 b-330s balls out for a spin (see what i did there?) at the practice chipping green. these and my md3 60w played very nicely together. fantastic spin!

The good: enjoyed a round with Mark_UK. The bad: it was an atrocious round for me :bulgy-eyes:

Did the THP Challenge and listened to golf.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Got some grips and a little chipping the garage and THP of course

Kicked off a #THPCallout thread with Spivey this morning.
Got a little time in at the range over lunch.
Tonight, I worked on setting up Golf Gamebook for the match against Spivey.

No golf today, rainy, damp weather here today so I hit the gym for a solid hour of cardio workout, broke a good sweat

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Cleaned my balls.

Played a very frustrating 18 holes today.

THP'd, stalked FedEx tracking my J15 wedges and I'll be catching up on the Valspar Championship later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back