bulldog

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 10.5
Going to use this for hooking up to play.
Today me & Darrell got together with Jake. Was a brutal day for golf, winds were 35 with gust of 44 but we had a fun time. Was great to meet you Jake.

Last edited:
Good game of golf and new friends, what more could you ask for? Oh wait beer!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The beer was cold :D

What a great round wish it was't so dang windy! I had a blast and ready to go again.....:banana:

I think I kept my score under 150 .... LOL What a BUTT WHOOPIN' that was , when your not hitting the ball good !!! Look at that pretty Rainbow ball flight 5 fairways over ...HA HA HA
Company was good though ! :bananadance:

The beer was cold :D

What a great round wish it was't so dang windy! I had a blast and ready to go again.....:banana:

Sounds like a perfect day to me

If rain holds off, we're thinking Sunday round. (me, spraytec & fraasty) Anyone wants to join in?

If rain holds off, we're thinking Sunday round. (me, spraytec & fraasty) Anyone wants to join in?

Where at and what time?

Subscribing to THIS thread! About time we set something like this up!

Soooo I'm going to be in Wichita (Spray Tech and Bulldog know this already) on next Tuesday the 15th. My wife and kids are gong to be tagging along BUT I told them I'm taking my clubs. I'm going to try and sneak out of work around 3, so I can get down there by 5. Thinking about hitting up Divot Golf on 13th and Tyler for a little Sim. Golf. They have food and drinks, and 18 holes is only $23! Anyone care to join me? Thinking around 6-ish?

Think spraytec is setting up 10ish @ Sims

attachment.php

We dont need much help having fun but anyone else is welcome to join in!!

Attachments

• thppic.jpg
    thppic.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pic ain't showing.

Pic ain't showing.

Yup trying to fix that...... Picture is under construction! Lmao

wow finally got it the phone didn't want to work with me.

So we are golfing sims at 10:00 sunday?

good luck with the rain tomorrow with men's league at tex bulldog!

Last edited:
e6ec86e2caabe1a847fae459b530d864.jpg

Heck , I forgot to make a tee time , got showered and ate dinner and sat down to relaxe and just plain forgot ...LOL

9:21 @ Sims under Darren Gaston

Just a reminder, if anyone wants or can join me more for a quick round of simulator golf on coming Tuesday evening in Wichita at Divot Golf on 13th and Tyler....around 6-ish.

We got room for more

Just a quick reminder....24 hours from now, Divot Golf at 13th and Tyler, Wichita.

Forgot, meeting up w/pro @ bowling alley. Lesson & redrilling arsenal. Been really struggling

Just a reminder, if anyone wants or can join me more for a quick round of simulator golf on coming Tuesday evening in Wichita at Divot Golf on 13th and Tyler....around 6-ish.

Jay it would be great to meet you but i wont be able to make it up there tomorrow. Let us know whenever you can play! Maybe bulldog darrell and i will have to meet you half way one of these days

Need to meet up sometime and play Auburn Hills. It is the only course I have played in Wichita but enjoy that course. I try to get down there once a month.

Forgot, meeting up w/pro @ bowling alley. Lesson & redrilling arsenal. Been really struggling
It's all good, maybe next time.

Back