Talking Callaway with Harry Arnett - The Golf Industry Uncut Volume 5

Harry just seems like an honest, nice guy. His thoughts on his staff, creativity, and enthusiasm makes him a boss you would be incredibly lucky to have. I liked his take on release cycles and customer perception. It puts it in perspective logically, not emotionally.

Just listened again. Harry is one cool cat. You can hear his brain churning when he speaks. I love what he said about his love for the game and not having a "job". I have respect for people that say eff it and follow their dreams like that

Listened on my way to work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The couple of times I've gotten to listen to Harry the more and more I think he's a pretty funny and candid dude. Easy guy to chat with, listen to and maybe one day have a beer with

The couple of times I've gotten to listen to Harry the more and more I think he's a pretty funny and candid dude. Easy guy to chat with, listen to and maybe one day have a beer with

Yes he is. To all of the above

Finally got a chance to listen. Love the PB&J I have to agree with that for sure. Interesting tidbits about how Harry got into the golf industry as well. Just goes to show you dont always need to know someone to get ahead it can be done on hard work and drive.

Anytime you get to listen to someone as smart and as successive as Harry, it's a learning experience. Though I don't think I will start watching The Good Wife.

Finally got a chance to listen. Love the PB&J I have to agree with that for sure. Interesting tidbits about how Harry got into the golf industry as well. Just goes to show you dont always need to know someone to get ahead it can be done on hard work and drive.

Anytime you get to listen to someone as smart and as successive as Harry, it's a learning experience. Though I don't think I will start watching The Good Wife.

Thanks guys. It was a fun interview and I think when someone has a certain passion its great to get others to hear it.

Hopefully it arrived on iPhones for people that have subscribed.

Showed up on mine, saw it right after you posted that it was up.

Great listen. I like listening to Harry's thoughts. Genuine seems to be a good description as others mentioned. I like a lot of the marketing that Callaway is doing, the Vice collaboration is really cool, and the Callaway live show is really awesome. I think their methods of taking marketing to the users is pretty awesome.

Harry's thoughts on the release cycles were on point as well. That balance between having plenty of options and flooding the market is important, but also golf equipment isn't an investment it's an expense.

Thanks for bringing these interviews to us JB, I know we'd all love to have more, so once I get my time machine sorted out you'll be the first person i let borrow it. :alien:

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Showed up on mine, saw it right after you posted that it was up.

Great listen. I like listening to Harry's thoughts. Genuine seems to be a good description as others mentioned. I like a lot of the marketing that Callaway is doing, the Vice collaboration is really cool, and the Callaway live show is really awesome. I think their methods of taking marketing to the users is pretty awesome.

Harry's thoughts on the release cycles were on point as well. That balance between having plenty of options and flooding the market is important, but also golf equipment isn't an investment it's an expense.

Thanks for bringing these interviews to us JB, I know we'd all love to have more, so once I get my time machine sorted out you'll be the first person i let borrow it. :alien:

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Thanks dude. Its a lot of fun doing them.

Hey, Harry and I have something in common!!!

We both have never played golf with JB! I feel better now!

Great cast as always JB!

I think this is the first, maybe second episode of the new THP radio that I have listened to. I couldn't believe how quickly the 25 minutes went. I honestly wish there was a little more content with Harry.

Harry seems like an average Joe that you would get matched up with on Saturday morning playing as a single.

Hey, Harry and I have something in common!!!

We both have never played golf with JB! I feel better now!

Great cast as always JB!

We are going to have to change that. Lots of great events this year.

I think this is the first, maybe second episode of the new THP radio that I have listened to. I couldn't believe how quickly the 25 minutes went. I honestly wish there was a little more content with Harry.

Harry seems like an average Joe that you would get matched up with on Saturday morning playing as a single.

There are a number of other podcasts on THP Radio with Harry available for download over the last couple of years.

We are going to have to change that. Lots of great events this year.

There are a number of other podcasts on THP Radio with Harry available for download over the last couple of years.
I've listened to some of the old podcasts. I was speaking specifically to this one though. I'm working my way through all the new stuff now. Trying to make it through the work day.

Harry is a good dude. Enjoyed listening to him. Never knew he played college soccer, that's pretty cool. I like his thoughts on risk taking and not punishing his team for taking a risk and trying something new... also how he hates being stagnant.

Love his choice of pizza toppings, it's what I'm making for dinner on Friday.

Future Grandaddians,
Don't forget to listen to this one...

Yep you'll learn that Harry isn't really a good golfer. Cough...

Listening now.

Excellent interview! Thanks, JB and Harry! Definitely can easily see how it would be enjoyable to chat with that guy.

Future Grandaddians,
Don't forget to listen to this one...
I'd like to battle Dnevs on the putting green!

Careful what you wish for! That aim point is weird but effective

Can't wait to throw my hat in the ring with the contests. I want a crack at the zoo crew on canadans squad!

Back