Glove or no glove chipping/pitching???

always glove for me unless putting.

Yep, I do the same. No glove pitching/chipping or on the green. Well...unless it's cold out, then I might keep it on all day.

I am indifferent for chipping with glove or no glove..it honestly is how I feel at the time and how my grip is.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I just can't wear a glove. I find them so restricting and they make my hand even hotter.

Typically no glove when chipping and putting. On cooler days I tend to go glove-less as well. Only when it is hot and I am sweating am I wearing a glove.

Always, only take the glove off when putting!

I never wear a glove on chips and pitches. I think I started when I was a kid and read that Tiger would take his glove off to get better feel on chips. Ever since then I've gone gloveless on those shots.

I don't wear a glove when pitching or chipping from approx. 50 yards and in. It just "feels' better without. Wondering if anybody else does this?

Don't wear a glove any time, so I guess I can agree with this too.

No glove inside ~70 yards or so, including putting

No glove period so yep...count me in.

No glove for all shots from about 30 yards and in.

Have always worn gloves for every shot. Think I am gonna change it up and try no globe on putts/chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40ish and in I'll take it off, unless I'm in a green side bunker, then it stays on.

always wear a glove when chipping or pitching

I take mine off for anything Under 75 yards

Glove on all the time, even when putting. Use to take it off to putt, but not any longer.

I don't wear a glove for any shot from about 50 yards and in.

Glove all the time.

My preference is always to play the entire round without a glove regardless of shot that I am playing.

For those really humid days, where I do break out a glove, it comes off for anything that isn't a full swing shot.

I usually wear a glove for everything, even putting. Mostly because I forget to take it off.

Glove for all unless I am putting or a little 2 yard chip shot. During the winter if it is cold enough to wear winter golf gloves on both hands I keep them on for putting. At that point is a bit too cold to really feel much so I don't think I lose anything by not taking them off to putt.

Pitching yes, chipping no because it's similar to a put.

I wear mine until it's putting time. Gives my hand some air and I feel the putter head better without it.

No glove for me 52* through 60*. It's really a mental thing is why I do it. Seems like I have more feel with no glove and a wedge in hand

Back