Looking for a high launch driver shaft...my numbers on a monitor are showing that the

ewilk39

Reaction score
Handicap
current launch is quite low... Have a Bridgestone J815 driver head....need to maximize distance as best I can

Thanks

That Fubuki zt is a high loft shaft isn't it?

what are your numbers showing? The best way to increase launch is to go with more loft on the driver head. What loft are you playing it at(same as your sig)?

op: i really like the aldila dvs in this driver head, and it's pretty inexpensive on golfsmith.com right now.

i played with rogue silver 110 msi this past sunday and hit a crapton of fairways, but it's neither the highest launching nor longest option, but very very accurate.

i would also think about miyazaki kusala white, aldila tour blue or tour red, aldila rogue black, grafalloy boost, and grandura 590. there are TONS of other options out there, but those are some that i have enjoyed as someone who needs launch and spin help as well.

op: i really like the aldila dvs in this driver head, and it's pretty inexpensive on golfsmith.com right now.

i played with rogue silver 110 msi this past sunday and hit a crapton of fairways, but it's neither the highest launching nor longest option, but very very accurate.

i would also think about miyazaki kusala white, aldila tour blue or tour red, aldila rogue black, grafalloy boost, and grandura 590. there are TONS of other options out there, but those are some that i have enjoyed as someone who needs launch and spin help as well.

The three I bolded in your post are the four I'd look at if I was wanting a good high launch shaft.

I'd also add you can find the UST Proforce AXIVCore Black series shafts on the bay for a good price.

UST Attas Elements Wind. Tip it 1/2

I always thought tipping lowers spin and launch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on bend profile. If it curves upward on the chart (i.e. Stiffening again), tipping actually softens the tip.
Tipping in a classic steel shaft like DG stiffens the shaft as it is done to cut for a specific iron eg 8I is stiffer than 7I because of heavier head.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Fubuki k, ProLaunch Blue, Matrix White Tie.

what are your numbers showing? The best way to increase launch is to go with more loft on the driver head. What loft are you playing it at(same as your sig)?

I agree with this completely.
Highest launching shaft we have tested is the Grafalloy Boost.

Speedrulz Type A might be a good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back