WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

I don't mind the talking and such, it's just the lack of fire I'm not seeing. Being down I expect more competitive spirit and not the sulking body language

I agree with you there. Just missing something.

Oosthuizen is quite the match play golfer

Well looks like I will have at least one guy in semifinals.

It's going to be interesting to see how these afternoon rounds go!

Great start by Rory

Looks like I am riding Rory to the end, I like my chances.

The Day/Koepka match is gonna be a good one.

Very interesting comment by Terry Gannon: if Jason Day wins this match against Brooks Koepka, he replaces Jordan Spieth as #1 in the world.

Very interesting comment by Terry Gannon: if Jason Day wins this match against Brooks Koepka, he replaces Jordan Spieth as #1 in the world.

Makes sense with his win recently

And even though Jordan won the last event and first event Day has more wins in the last 6 months.

Interesting move by Day.

And even though Jordan won the last event and first event Day has more wins in the last 6 months.

Day won the last event, not Jordan. Unless you mean the final event of last season.

Freakin volunteer picked up Rory's ball on a cart path and put it back in the wrong spot... Now out of bounds. Freakin kidding me? If you see a ball on a golf course and it's not yours, don't touch it!!

Can't believe no one sacrificed their body to keep that in play for Rory.

Freakin volunteer picked up Rory's ball on a cart path and put it back in the wrong spot... Now out of bounds. Freakin kidding me? If you see a ball on a golf course and it's not yours, don't touch it!!
WTF I missed that

WTF I missed that

XM announcer right there to see it. Pretty unfortunate, hopefully it doesn't cost him late in the round or I'll be annoyed for purely selfish reasons

XM announcer right there to see it. Pretty unfortunate, hopefully it doesn't cost him late in the round or I'll be annoyed for purely selfish reasons
As will I, Rory is all I have left.

6th place with Rory, I still have a chance

I have 3 I think, Reed, Day, and Oostie

Back