2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

entry in

Masters week is officially here.

Entry is in!

Second year in a row I'll be in Las Vegas for the Masters. Don't think I'll get there early enough on Thursday to bet at one of the books though.

It's not a great place for constantly watching the tournament unless you spend hours at a sports book. But I found it great last year that pretty much any time I was inside somewhere, all TVs were tuned in to the tournament. So I could always stop wherever and watch a few holes of action.

The Masters... Still my Favorite Event

The Masters... Still my Favorite Event

The Masters is my favorite event without a doubt. Usually means good golf weather is here or near in Michigan. Really gets me going..
Love the course, love the tradition.. I love the Masters Pool.. Our 20th year...My research is complete!

What are your feelings about The Masters 2016?
CfGf3W_W4AA2FEI.jpg

THP only makes Masters week that much better!

So where is everybody headed?
3 Players with 2 Bridgestone guys

or

2 Players

Still contemplating that decision

So where is everybody headed?
3 Players with 2 Bridgestone guys

or

2 Players

Most likely two player.

Im glad I dont have to pick, but I kind of want to enter because this contest is SICK!

I like Rory this week, but think in contests like these, players like Freddie can be the equalizer.

I went with the old man Mickelson to find some magic and get it done with Kuch and Sneds as backups. Of Course this is the second year in a row I will be out of the Country for Thursday and Friday, if the Customer gets screwed up could be all weekend and in Colombia the only sport on TV is that damn round ball they keep kicking to each other. Might try and stow away at the local golf club, they may have it on.

My office will have all 3 TVs going from Monday on. I heart Masters week.

14353d4f33794bf514d013021472c4e3.jpg

2 players for me.

Nothing against Sneds and Kuch but I think it's probably easier to pick 2 of the 5-10 favorites and wind up with 2 in the top 5.

Entry is in! Wow that was stressful...

I don't know why, but I'm looking forward to this years Masters more than any in recent memory. Could be so many of the top players are playing well.

or could be an Effing Fantastic prize on the line for another fantastic THP Contest!!

Entry submitted. Happy Master's week everyone! The Master's seems to kick off the season for me. All the tour events to now seem like Spring Training and this one seems to open it up for the rest of the season.

Good luck to everyone for this amazing opportunity!

Entry submitted.

Still battling my choices. Guess I need to just grab two/three and get my picks in.

Hope I chose the right guys! Can't wait for it to start! THP always adds some excitement to every tournament!

Back