2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I will be attending The Masters for the first time next week. Can't get here fast enough.

I will be attending The Masters for the first time next week. Can't get here fast enough.

Join us in the 2016 Masters thread. Have one of the coolest contests ever going on and of course tons of talk. The link is above.

I'll be there Saturday, first time at the actual tournament in about 5 years. I have been to a couple of practice rounds in that time frame thanks to an awesome THPer.

Love The Masters more then any other tournament. I went 12 years in a row and I'm now in a drought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picks sent in a short time ago. Probably the contest prize package I've seen before.

Maybe I should have picked Rafa Cabrera-Bello.

someone I have been pondering with my second pick. Not sure who I am taking with that pick...some good players with a chance

someone I have been pondering with my second pick. Not sure who I am taking with that pick...some good players with a chance

He was dirt cheap this week but I suspect his stock will be rising since he's been playing steady golf.

So where is everybody headed?
3 Players with 2 Bridgestone guys

or

2 Players

Still undecided but will wrap it up tomorrow.

Leaning towards quantity.

Picks are in and I'm excited to watch again this year. I hope my new work location has some golf fans or more than one TV. The Masters was the only golf my old shop would want to watch. Something about Augusta that draws in even the non fans.

Probably 12-15 players have a legit shot of winning this year as nobody is a clear favorite IMO. (I did not pick Day)

My winning picks are in!

Who is ready for the Masters?

So looking forward to everything from the Masters this week.

CfMbZ0RUYAAFMeu.jpg

The week is here!

Happy Masters week everyone!

Best week ever!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am really struggling with my picks, I want to take DJ but not sure he is a "finisher" then the whole Bridgestone incentive...hmmmm

Entry sent, went with 2 golfers.

And so far off the map that I won't end in a tie.

TV Schedule
Wednesday, April 6
Par-3 Contest, 3-5 p.m., ESPN

Thursday, April 7
Live coverage, 3-7:30 p.m., ESPN

Friday, April 8
Live coverage, 3-7:30 p.m., ESPN

Saturday, April 9
Live coverage, 3-7 p.m., CBS

Sunday, April 10
Live coverage, 2-7 p.m., CBS

Streaming
Masters, ESPN and CBS sites will offer streaming and include multiple things such as featured groups over the course of the tournament.

THP Radio will have a Masters Preview up with a new episode of The Dean Has Spoken as well.

That's all I'll be watching all week!

Masters.org has great early round streaming - I usually spend hours watching. Very unproductive week for me when Masters comes around. Best week of the year for golf fans, imo.....closely followed by US Open and Open.

Not getting into the giveaway. I won the Phil Mickelsen Autograph Staff bag, US Open signed flag two US Opens ago. I feel this is enough winnings for lifetime from THP. Thanks guys from a guy who doesn't post as much as he should on your fine forum.

Oh btw, I started Master's Week Sunday evening with an ace....on my father's small executive course. Par 3 119 yds.....PW. Second one of my long, 30+ yr golf career. My dad was excited.

http://freedomfairways.com/

MASTERS WEEK!!!!! I'm excited!

My favorite golf week of the year.

cae2637cd64a5e4c4f6ec8693d97de90.jpg

Back