2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Looks like the salaries change every week this season? I could've sworn DeChambeau was $20K a few weeks ago lol.

Looks like the salaries change every week this season? I could've sworn DeChambeau was $20K a few weeks ago lol.

Yup, when he was an amateur :wink:

Lineup set, not a very star studded event so Im sure lots of similar lineups

I set mine for this week. Climbing up the leader board from 119 haha

I'm set...but I took some fliers. I need big weeks and a miracle out of folks :)

Remembered this week. Seeing how my Master's strategy completely backfired I am going to back to my normal fantasy leagues strategy.

They do change each week and whoever does them is still awful at it.

It was almost too easy to set my lineup this week, which is making me a bit suspicious.

It was almost too easy to set my lineup this week, which is making me a bit suspicious.
Yeah this week is by far the worst pricing for the season. I understand that some intern or half ass algorithm is setting the prices and that they have no financial incentive to do it well but super annoying.

Yeah this week is by far the worst pricing for the season. I understand that some intern or half ass algorithm is setting the prices and that they have no financial incentive to do it well but super annoying.

Yeah, this weeks pricing is like the polar opposite of The Masters. I got the players I wanted and still have 104K left, which is absurd IMO. It will be interesting to see if the pricing fluctuates like this the rest of the season.

Lineup is set. I've struggled the last couple of weeks, I hope I can make a move this week or I'm endanger of falling too far behind.

Finished 90th this week but only dropped 3 spots to 5th.

They do change each week and whoever does them is still awful at it.

I didn't notice them changing throughout the season last year. Seems like they stayed the same all year. Even with all the successes of Spieth, Day, etc. and the non-successes of guys like Tiger, their values stayed the same all year.

Roster is set for the week for better or for worse.

I actually like my roster this week. So that worries me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any WD's this week?

Yep new tweak to this year's format. Salaries will change throughout the year.

Lineup set. Went with 9 topish guys with 18k left over. Probably in for another crap week.

e8640f5fefb8a24163b5a0e6024dc733.jpg

Watching the Texas Open with my lineup on my Mac.

This was definitely a tough week for Fantasy picks.

This is going to be an interesting week for sure. My squad is off to a garbage start...

Charley Hoffman was definitely a must add for me, he has had so much success on this course. Only thing he is missing is a W.

Back