2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Please Read This Thread in Full Before Signing Up

I know there are a lot of people excited that fantasy golf is coming back to THP and this year we are in for a great time. THP has once again partnered with a service that will make this a phenomenal year.

You must be a 2016 Albatross Club Member to participate (click here for club info & signup). This year THP has partnered with the wonderful animal shelters around the country and as a community we can make a difference.

Season Starts
It will kick off at the Valspar Championship.

Prizes
Winner of the 2016 THP Fantasy Golf League will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $500. Due to the fact that it is a long season and products come out at different times, we cannot announce the actual prizes at this time. It could be a set of irons, a GPS some new metal woods or a combination of a bunch of things. Last year the winner got a new set of irons.

Signing Up
You must be a 2016 Albatross Club Member to participate in THP Fantasy Golf.
Your Team Name MUST be your THP Forum Screen Name exactly.
Failure to abide by above will result in your team being removed from the league.
The league is open (to start with) to 250 players and there is no entry fee to be involved.

Click the button at the top of the page that says Fantasy Golf.

1. Click on the register button and fill out the registration form.
2. Once registration is complete, you will be sent an email. Click the link in the email to activate your new account.
3. After account activation, sign into your account below.
4. Once logged in, you can create your team by entering your team name and the league password. The league password for the THP fantasy golf league is “AlbatrossTHP”.
5. Once your team is created, you will need to select your golfers and click the save button after your selections are complete. You will select golfers before each tournament of the PGA Tour season. The deadline to select golfers will be the tournament start date and time.
** If you were in the 2015 THP Fantasy Golf League, you can use the same login info.

Late Signup
If you sign up late or miss a few weeks, its no big deal, jump in whenever you can. It happens to everybody and you never know how a few weeks end up going your way and you are right in the thick of things.

Choosing Your Roster
You can select anybody in the tournament as part of your roster. It is your job to select 10 golfers to compete each week. Each golfer is assigned a dollar amount and you will have a salary cap of $2 million dollars to set your roster before each tournament. You will only be able to choose a golfer 8 times during the season. You must select a minimum of 7 golfers each week on your roster.

New for 2016 is salary changes each week for players.

Scoring
Scoring is done based on money earned. Depending on how someone finishes, their prize money is the indicator on how your team did.

I like the weekly salary changes. I think that will add a bit more strategy to picks. There were guys last year that were just stupid underpriced (Spieth, namely) at the end of the year.

Can't wait!

It's on like

Y9VdL.gif

Awesome, I always suck at this, but let's do this!!!

Ready to get this started!

I'm registered. Let's have fun with this again this year.

Yessssss!

In like Flynn!

And im in!!! No slow starts this year

This will be the only time all year I'm even tied for 1st!!!

2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Signed up ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have really enjoyed this the last couple of years, looking forward to getting started

In and looking forward to playing again.

Awesome. I'll be signing up when I get home from work today!

Awesome, signed up.

I'm in. This is going to be fun!

Can't wait to lose another fantasy league, but hey, this one won't cost me anything at least

I'm in! Fantasy golf makes the smaller tournaments so much more fun. I did pretty well last year, although I faded down the stretch. Hopefully I can keep momentum rolling later this year.

Signed up and ready for another fun year.

Ready to go. Cant wait to have more fun as this is always one thing I look forward to every year with you all

Signed up!

I'm teed up for another year of fantasy golf...bring it on!

All signed up! Let's do this :D

I'm in! Ready to make a run at this1

Back