Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

If only you would be playing on Saturday and not Sunday.

eaf2013e9773626d26174cf30963abd4.jpg

Thankfully I am playing now.

Shorts have been acquired who all is coming tonight, me, baker and stryker?

69* and sunny at tee time. Someone has to want to play as the 4th haha.

69* and sunny at tee time. Someone has to want to play as the 4th haha.
I'm testing the waters. Would have to golf in khakis and a cotton Polo Shirt haha

I'm testing the waters. Would have to golf in khakis and a cotton Polo Shirt haha

haha worth it. I'm golfing in my work pants anyway. They're comfortable enough for it.

Anyone wanna play this weekend?

If only you would be playing on Saturday and not Sunday.

I'm out anytime it's a Sunday as well. I have to save my Sunday's off for bigger events!

I'm out this weekend.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't need to drive 4 hours to play, especially since I'll be there all next weekend. But you guys can come my way and we can play here!

you can join us at Coyote Preserve. Drive to my house and ride from there. Just sayin...

Doddly5687 and Winchell are probably in as well. Winchell is sleeping but ill check with Doddly

As of now, my knee is still the size of a grapefruit, so I'm out. (Blew it out playing bball Sunday) Can barely make it up and down the stairs.

As of now, my knee is still the size of a grapefruit, so I'm out. (Blew it out playing bball Sunday) Can barely make it up and down the stairs.

Thank god for golf carts. See you there?

Sucks to hear man, hope nothing is torn!

I dont believe I ever sanctioned other sports to be played

Ok we are good to go

SUnday April 24th
Fowlers Mill Golf Club
River/Maple Course COmbo
First 2 tee times of the day, 7:33 and 7:42 (I can get 7:51 if needed)
$35 with cart

Who's in?

Ryan.Humphris
Baker
PhillyV
Doddly5687

bump, lets get 4 more!

I'm out tonight. Yard work calls.

Haven't been too active on here, I'd love to play Sunday but I have a prior commitment unfortunately. Can't wait to get together next Saturday!!

Haven't been too active on here, I'd love to play Sunday but I have a prior commitment unfortunately. Can't wait to get together next Saturday!!

Dead to me

Looks like i could have wore jeans after all

Back