Michigan hackers, check in here

To be fair you're going to be there...
Quality takes a hit....

Hey hey hey listen here pumpkin!!!

That wasn't very nice.... We all know that with me being there it will help make you all feel like scratch golfers

Hey hey hey listen here pumpkin!!!

That wasn't very nice.... We all know that with me being there it will help make you all feel like scratch golfers

You got me there!

... Hence the mental quality just improved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are funny.

May have more interest. Gregdan said something. Can we get 3 more or what?

You guys are funny.

May have more interest. Gregdan said something. Can we get 3 more or what?

This literally has been going on in text messages between us as well, ever since he put the whooping on me Sunday.

I think breedin4fun is trying to make it Saturday, maybe a couple more Ohio guys will come up as well

We officially have 8.
Maybe call coyote preserve for the next tee time?..

4 turned to 8, can we get 12?....

We officially have 8.
Maybe call coyote preserve for the next tee time?..

4 turned to 8, can we get 12?....

Don't you ever sleep big guy? 3:49 am. Sounds like you guys got a good group, should be a blast. I might have to work all weekend and miss my tourney. Ugh. We'll see how the next 2 days go.

Don't you ever sleep big guy? 3:49 am. Sounds like you guys got a good group, should be a blast. I might have to work all weekend and miss my tourney. Ugh. We'll see how the next 2 days go.

Just up for work.
And I make my own schedule....

Yes, it looks like a solid group!

Should be fun... Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just looking at the course. It has some long par 4's and 5's. Looks to be challenging too. Ruh Roh Raggy!!

Was just looking at the course. It has some long par 4's and 5's. Looks to be challenging too. Ruh Roh Raggy!!

It favors pulls.. U will do fine!

8 Guys playing Coyote, I like it and we even have some OH in there. This is going to be a great day golfing with THPers!

How many guys have some time after the round on saturday to goof around? Maybe grab a bite, putting, chipping contests, whatever.. Sounds like a good get together... Just trying to let the family know ahead of time what time I will or will not be home!

I might have some time. What are the tee times again?

FYI,,There was talk of playing multiple formats. So we may or may not be playing our own ball.

we can do match play. I'd like to play my own ball though. Never played the course. And for the cost I'd like to see the whole course. With the way I'm playing, I have a feeling I will see more if it than I'm hoping for.

we can do match play. I'd like to play my own ball though. Never played the course. And for the cost I'd like to see the whole course. With the way I'm playing, I have a feeling I will see more if it than I'm hoping for.
Honestly I don't remember this to be a tough course. Wide fairways and monster greens, being on the wrong side of the green was tough though. I think you'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Honestly I don't remember this to be a tough course. Wide fairways and monster greens, being on the wrong side of the green was tough though. I think you'll be fine.

It's rated higher than Boulder...
I like you saying that it's not a difficult course!

#HeresToHope

I think I'm down for playing my own ball for at least 9 holes. Need some more round for my handicap.

I think I'm down for playing my own ball for at least 9 holes. Need some more round for my handicap.

I think if everyone plays fast, we could drop a ball as a team and play that ball as different format....

We will need to monitor the course and play ready golf.

If we all just play and not mess around then time shouldn't be an issue.

It's rated higher than Boulder...
I like you saying that it's not a difficult course!

#HeresToHope
I went back and looked and I shot a 91 from the Blue tees last time I was there (2012), I'm sure it will be fun for those getting out.

As for myself, I'm checking to see if anyone wants to play Pilgrims Run Saturday, they have it on golfnow hot deal for $30, figured that makes it worth the drive.

I went back and looked and I shot a 91 from the Blue tees last time I was there (2012), I'm sure it will be fun for those getting out.

As for myself, I'm checking to see if anyone wants to play Pilgrims Run Saturday, they have it on golfnow hot deal for $30, figured that makes it worth the drive.

We are playing for $45.
Wish we would have known you were looking to play Saturday.
Having you at this team practice would have been cool.

We are playing for $45.
Wish we would have known you were looking to play Saturday.
Having you at this team practice would have been cool.
I had it on the Calender. It's cool though. You guys have a great bunch heading to Coyote Preserve so I'm sure you guys will have a blast.

I had it on the Calender. It's cool though. You guys have a great bunch heading to Coyote Preserve so I'm sure you guys will have a blast.

It wasn't a secret that this was happening.
You should have spoken up if you wanted a spot.

Would have been good to play again w/ya.

Back