Michigan hackers, check in here

Paging Anthony18_7
Paging Anthony18_7

I'm trying bro, you know I have an whole baseball team.....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

you a coach? or you have enough kids to field a team? Either way, sounds tough.

Lol sadly enough, both!! Really I have 4 kids but someone likes to exaggerate a little (jrex).

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Psshhh I took it easy on ya Little Fella!!

There will be a day... I will beat you... And there will be doughnuts

Mich Slice .. isn't little fella.. His is little spoon...

Wow this weekend is shaping up to be a great time!

Wow this weekend is shaping up to be a great time!

Maybe you can take White Lion for a spin to feel some real HP... Looking forward to golfing with you guys.

Maybe you can take White Lion for a spin to feel some real HP... Looking forward to golfing with you guys.

I will have some White Lion tunes primed and ready to rock... What make & model is White Lion???

How many guys have some time after the round on saturday to goof around? Maybe grab a bite, putting, chipping contests, whatever.. Sounds like a good get together... Just trying to let the family know ahead of time what time I will or will not be home!

I will have some White Lion tunes primed and ready to rock... What make & model is White Lion???

<----- 2105 Chevrolet SS with 6.2L V8 and Kooks headers (ceramic coated), x pipe, high flow cats and exhaust. Plus Roto-fab CAI and tuned (by Lidio Iocabelli at Alternative Auto Performance in Chesterfield Mi). Got it at 480 HP 480 TQ and 410 RWHP. Love it!

<----- 2105 Chevrolet SS with 6.2L V8 and Kooks headers, x pipe, high flow cats and exhaust. Plus Roto-fab CAI and tuned. Got it at 480 HP 480 TQ and 410 RWHP. Love it!

Wow.. U went into the future to get this ride!!! It's white right?

Wow.. U went into the future to get this ride!!! It's white right?

Yes it is white. Made in Australia by Holden. A lion is Holden's insignia. So that's why I named it White Lion. Plus I like the 80's hair band.

Planning on adding Supercharger, Cam and new rear end and get it to 650 RWHP and over 700 HP at the crank. In a 4 door sedan!!!

Planning on adding Supercharger, Cam and new rear end and get it to 650 RWHP and over 700 HP at the crank. In a 4 door sedan!!!
Wow she will be a beast after all is said and done, from what you have told me she is already quite the car! Cant wait to see her in persona and get to tee it up with you again man!

How many guys have some time after the round on saturday to goof around? Maybe grab a bite, putting, chipping contests, whatever.. Sounds like a good get together... Just trying to let the family know ahead of time what time I will or will not be home!

I will most likely be in for this!

Unfortunately, I'll have to bolt after.

not sure if I will be able to hang after.

That's awesome guys! Way to step up Ohio

Very cool to see we will have 8 of us this Saturday!

This will be a great outing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back