Landed a job today

Trey3d

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been out of work for almost 3 weeks. I'm looking to change careers to working on equipment rather than warranty work at a dealership.

Out of no where I was offered a job at my Club. Starting off learning to do tee boxes and greens. I can not wait. Hopefully gain some knowledge on the equipment and helping out I can get up to asst. mechanic.

Free golf and range with me getting off at 1:30 and full time hopefully I can actually get to my goal of scratch.

Had an amazing vacation at club clash and will be going to more future events. Thanks THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great news man. Congrats. Been a pretty awesome week for you I'd say.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Trey, good luck with your new job

Congrats on the new job

Congrats!

Congrats Trey, that is awesome news.

Hey there, Congrats on job and best of luck.
You working the Deltona club? Played there a couple of times each of last two winters while in FL.

Congrats Trey!!!

Congrats!

Wow!congrats man!!

I have been out of work for almost 3 weeks. I'm looking to change careers to working on equipment rather than warranty work at a dealership.

Out of no where I was offered a job at my Club. Starting off learning to do tee boxes and greens. I can not wait. Hopefully gain some knowledge on the equipment and helping out I can get up to asst. mechanic.

Free golf and range with me getting off at 1:30 and full time hopefully I can actually get to my goal of scratch.

Had an amazing vacation at club clash and will be going to more future events. Thanks THP!

Awesome to hear you found work! Best of luck to you!

Landed a job today

It's almost the 1/3 of the pay I was making but the 3min drive vs 1.3hr drive is worth a lot. Plus stress. Life is to short.

And thank you

Congrats on the new gig!

JM

Congrats on the new job

congrats!

Congrats, that's pretty awesome!

Congrats on the change and landing a new job!

Congrats on the new job. Doing something you love, and a much shorter commute, make up for a whole lot. Good luck!!

Congrats dude!

Wow congrats on the new job!

Congrats Trey, that's awesome.

Congrats, Trey!!! Thats a pretty sweet gig to land, and quick too! Looking forward to seeing that cap drop like Frazier vs Foreman!

Congrats man well deserved

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Back