Cleveland Golf THP Short Game Shoot Out Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of things to note.
You will want to have a good wedge game (plenty of time to work on that).
You will be required to review equipment post event for 90 days.

Oh and did I mention that you would be testing equipment before it hits retail?

been working in mine.
oh yeah reviewing equipment...I'm game for that.
pre-release is always fun

Couple of things to note.
You will want to have a good wedge game (plenty of time to work on that).
You will be required to review equipment post event for 90 days.

Oh and did I mention that you would be testing equipment before it hits retail?
Those are some great little tidbits of info... Time to up the review game to do this justice if chosen.

Does the wedge game part disqualify you? I kid, I kid... well, kinda. :silly:

Yep, this little trickle of details is pretty sweet.

Looks like this one is going to be better than last year. No surprise there though.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Looks like this one is going to be better than last year. No surprise there though.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Lots of changes at Cleveland Golf, combined with THP never repeating means something special is coming.

#Own125 does sound so gimmicky after all. I had to go there.

I'd be okay if I got to play Purgatory... Just saying that's in Indiana...

I'd be okay if I got to play Purgatory... Just saying that's in Indiana...
Much better courses in Indiana than that one. It's ok but I feel like there really are some much much better courses out there.

Cool sounding event.
I've never been to Indiana.
August is a good month.
I will be paying attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it will be at a golf course.
Dates, summer. Think August.
There will definitely be lucky THPers.

Perfect, was planning on really upping the short game practice this season anyways, plus I just signed up for a Pelz one day school in July....

I'm telling you guys DO NOT sleep on this one. I was fortunate enough to attend last years Up and Down event with Cleveland Golf and they will not disappoint.

Lots of changes at Cleveland Golf, combined with THP never repeating means something special is coming.

Been waiting for this event. We don't fly to Indiana but I'll do whatever it takes to get there. My own version of planes, trains and automobiles.

Since I'm in Indiana count me in!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Since I'm in Indiana count me in!

Signups will be coming soon. Make sure you are an Albatross Club member to take part in signing up.

Signups will be coming soon. Make sure you are an Albatross Club member to take part in signing up.
Okay will do.

This sounds pretty dang cool! Excitement is ramping up!

I can't stop thinking about this event. Only thing that stands in the way is our planned anniversary trip to Nashville. We will be traveling through Indiana though....

I can't stop thinking about this event. Only thing that stands in the way is our planned anniversary trip to Nashville. We will be traveling through Indiana though....

Haha. Nothing says anniversary like "honey you wait in the car for the next 9 hours.

Waiting on a couple of more things and then it's full announcement and signup date.

Been waiting for this event. We don't fly to Indiana but I'll do whatever it takes to get there. My own version of planes, trains and automobiles.
Probably only planes and automobiles. Not sure there's any trains going that way. I would have to drive by Ohare on the way down if you needed a lift.

Hey 441, are we almost ready?

Waiting on a couple of more things and then it's full announcement and signup date.
Awesome, can't wait to hear more! Midwest!!!

It's great to see some Indiana love! I'm really looking forward to this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please, please let this fall on a good date for me!!

I have never been to Indiana..... This event could change that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back