What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Moorpark Country Club is a very a nice track. Beautiful course, sure I would have played better if I had played it a few times and knew where to hit, but overall I did pretty good. We played a scramble best ball, so Was fun and our group shot a 67. Cannot take credit for all of it, but we all had our good shots and putts to bring it home. pretty much we got par on most holes with like 5 birdies. Weather was great.

I was so happy with my long drive, the shot I beat was 285. Rules were it had to be in the fairway, out of 6 groups ahead of us, only one person had made it on the fairway. of course my reign did not last long with the 300 yard drive, as someone hit one shortly after me about 330, but still was nice to put my name on the board. I got up there, some light wind in my face, and I decided to just swing out of my shoes as hard as I could, and I flushed it pure and got all of it. for me 300 yards is amazing, as I do hit it that far on occasion with a tail wind, but my normal average is probably 270 ish. so hitting it that far with some wind in my face was just pure awesomeness.

Had a great day. Best part is, my Boss sent me to this so instead of having to work, I got to play golf, represent for my company, and got to have some brewskies, some cigars, and well there was that shot of Don Julio on the hole before the long drive hole. :)

Long range session.

THP'd...went to dicks and hit the XR pro and apex cf16. Bought some polos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had my weekly lesson today.

Just some chips in the yard.

Worked on the full swing still garbage except for Driver which was actually AMAZING. Did some short game greenside work and played the short course for some wedge work and I was happy with the performance of the 58* from 40-75 yds. Putted some with the cure, greens were punched so ehh but distance was fantastic

I got out and played 6 holes this afternoon

Just rolled some putts on my indoor green tonight.

Played 18 and my swing has officially fallen apart

THP'd and played 18 at Poppy Hills with a few members of the NorCal crew.

Dropped off my irons and wedges to get the Nippon Modus3s installed.

THPing, today, and ordered some grips.

Set up a tee time for tomorrow when I get off work.

Just finished cleaning my clubs in preparation for the two day two person best tournament I am playing in this weekend.

Cleaned my clubs

Watched my J15s get reshafted and had another grip put on my Heavenwood since the one I had adjust had twisted on me. While I was waiting, I got on the GC2 with my GBB and an XR16. My GBB emerged victorious, but I love that thing anyway so I'm somewhat attached :D. I also hit the GBB Heavenwood on the sim and that thing is just ridiculous. Just a solid, solid club.

Hybrid testing for a 2/3 iron replacement type club. F6, cobra max, m2, apex, xr, titleist.
Was just happy I didn't embarrass myself and think I learned how to swing a hybrid.
F6 was the winner today and I like it because I can drop the loft down to 16-17 degrees.
After that the xr, apex, and max were all petty similar.
If I would have brought my wallet (long story) I would have walked out with the f6.

THPed, did a little online golf browsing, spent an hour and half practicing

Unpacked this Callaway XR from Callaway Preowned. I cannot say enough good about the price and condition. $120 in the "Like New" column. I'm seriously struggling to find evidence that it was EVER hit.
8962d71cb052a6e3517e4a5464c3fe35_zpsgpmrf0sx.jpg

c5fe127dcbe5054efc77b1f0106a0a97_zpsokbaxpmc.jpg

c777df8556da6da1888fa83b09e7944f_zps2yhihxlj.jpg

dc733f1d4d2ab8f2a65977ef8b50d4e7_zpst0ehuz66.jpg

Tee time at 9:45.....

JM

45 minutes of short game practice. Large bucket at the range. Got my 3 wood regripped with a GP MCG Plus4. Cleaned my clubs.

Unpacked this Callaway XR from Callaway Preowned. I cannot say enough good about the price and condition. $120 in the "Like New" column. I'm seriously struggling to find evidence that it was EVER hit.

JM

CPO is awesome like that. "Like New" usually, if not always, means brand new.

Went to the range to practice.
Had two clubs regripped.
Received some balls from a great THP'er.
Watching golf currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back