THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I'm quitting the golf prep and dedicating myself to social media and getting my tapatalk thumbs fit

I'm quitting the golf prep and dedicating myself to social media and getting my tapatalk thumbs fit

Alright - you can give up your spot Sunday and just live blog the round.

Taking a break from course layout - what's everyone focusing on for prep? I had a short game/sand lesson today. That's where I've been losing all of my strokes to start the year.

Scheduling a lesson for next week as my swing has totally fallen apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's early - it'll come back around. I actually went today with the goal of working on my iron swing, but all I did was stripe irons. So we moved to short game. Left with a couple new shots in my arsenal.

Irons were good today. Putting has been pretty good. Woods need work as does touch game with wedges. I was murdering full swings with the wedges today though

You'll be fine buddy, all the faith in the world

Irons were good today. Putting has been pretty good. Woods need work as does touch game with wedges. I was murdering full swings with the wedges today though

I've seen your irons/wedges when they're on that's scary good.

Right now the plan is just getting back on the course, I'll see where the chips lie after a few rounds in the warm weather, I've only played once in the last 5-6 weeks

Taking a break from course layout - what's everyone focusing on for prep? I had a short game/sand lesson today. That's where I've been losing all of my strokes to start the year.

Just getting out to play at this point. Need real course reps right now.

Hit 100 wedge shots, 50 with 52* and 50 with 56* from 730 in the morning until 830 in the morning, right after I got out of work, then took a nap and went with six4three5 at 530pm in the afternoon until 800pm in the evening and hit 200 balls. Worked my short irons them went to rescue and woods. I had a great teacher last night guys.....NE better bring there best, Six4three5 found a problem with my swing after about 40 shots. When he got me squared away I was hitting the ball like I used too. With out getting into detail, he got my shoulders and feet and swing path all squared up, what a difference, they say a good teacher can see 7 problems and fix six, a great teacher can fix one problem and the rest go away. Six4three5 was a little pissed at himself because he did not see it sooner....lol

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Best think about working with Jimmy Numbers is that it is no work at all, it is fun, it is challenging and it gets results.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Going to hit the range Sunday to work on alignment and trying to groove my swing. Too many swing thoughts in my head right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My prep right now is still solid irons and sand saves. I spent time in every trap I could the other day at the par 3, putting balls in different places and lies and working on getting them out safely. This is the one aspect of my game that I really can't work on at the range or in my backyard.

Going to hit the range Sunday to work on alignment and trying to groove my swing. Too many swing thoughts in my head right now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My prep right now is still solid irons and sand saves. I spent time in every trap I could the other day at the par 3, putting balls in different places and lies and working on getting them out safely. This is the one aspect of my game that I really can't work on at the range or in my backyard.

#DOWORK boys get those games ready to rock come June

I'll be working on getting all the new clubs dialed in and knowing my yardage with each. Other than that: putting, putting, putting.

One of my big preps is happening today. Going for a full iron and driver fitting at one of Golf Digests top 100 fitters. Looking forward to seeing what irons I wind up with and if I'll be playing a new driver or sticking with the BB 815. Fitting is outdoors on a Trackman. Little windy today but I'll take mid 60's and sunny.

One of my big preps is happening today. Going for a full iron and driver fitting at one of Golf Digests top 100 fitters. Looking forward to seeing what irons I wind up with and if I'll be playing a new driver or sticking with the BB 815. Fitting is outdoors on a Trackman. Little windy today but I'll take mid 60's and sunny.
Have fun Tim. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

OITW, any luck filling the last spot tomorrow at The Ranch? If not it would be great of someone jumped in. Can't beat getting a practice round on the course we'll be playing on a beautiful day with some awesome THPer's!

Had my fitting today and definitely wound up with irons I wouldn't have gone with off the rack. The TaylorMade M2 irons with Mitsubishi Rayon OTi 85 regular flex really blew away everything else. Went in with an open mind and even though they look a little big at address for my preference the results don't lie. I also haven't played regular flex in any of my clubs but my swing speed had always been right on the border of stiff and regular and these just gave me the best results. Longest, most forgiving and straightest. Just went with the numbers and put aside everything else.

Had my fitting today and definitely wound up with irons I wouldn't have gone with off the rack. The TaylorMade M2 irons with Mitsubishi Rayon OTi 85 regular flex really blew away everything else. Went in with an open mind and even though they look a little big at address for my preference the results don't lie. I also haven't played regular flex in any of my clubs but my swing speed had always been right on the border of stiff and regular and these just gave me the best results. Longest, most forgiving and straightest. Just went with the numbers and put aside everything else.

That's awesome bud! Can't wait to hear all about these as you grow with them.

Excited to play The Ranch today with some THPer's!

Excited to see the updates and pics from the ranch today

17837c9848da10abde57cfc3c89468e6.jpg

Just got here. Pretty windy. Where is everyone?

Back