Big Mac vs Whopper

As the owner of post 24 I feel obliged to mention that post 19 cited "neither" and should be given credit as the first one off the rails :banana:

Credit revoked! Post 19 given the shame!

The Whopper. Bigger and more delicious.

Whopper no doubt. The new angry whopper looks good but looks terrible for my digestive system!

Whopper without question for me.

I like some of McDonald's menu, however I dislike McDonald's hamburgers.

I haven't touched either in 15+ years and probably never will again, but I would choose Whopper because of the flame-broiled.

Big Mac for me!

For some reason, now I'm hungry for a big mac!

Whopper for the nasty onion after taste.

Really not a big fan of Micky D's, but, I did have a whopper deluxe the other day. It is a good bit better than the Big Mac, IMO.

Big Mac for me. Lesser of two evils. The Whopper is just too messy with too much going on. All I taste is sauce and onions. The Whopper Jr's actually taste better IMO.

Burger King whopper hands down winner

Whopper, too much bread in the Big Mac. They need to make the patties bigger and I might change my vote.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Whopper for sure. I haven't had a Big Mac in years.

Whopper. There really messy, but I like flame broiled hamburgers better than fried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Big Mac all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whopper, never liked the sauce on the BigMac, so always went with quarter pounders if the family went to Mc'Donalds

NEITHER! The whopper used to be a decent fast food burger but now a days its slopped together and smashed by whoever wraps it. Never liked the sauce or the extra bread on the big mac.

Ive always been a bacon cheese burger guy.

I haven't had either in the last 15 years but back then it was Whopper over Big Mac. Too much bun on the Big Mac.

The American Big Mac is tremendous and beats the Whopper IMO. In Canada the Big Mac is all bun and lettuce unfortunately.

The American Big Mac is tremendous and beats the Whopper IMO. In Canada the Big Mac is all bun and lettuce unfortunately.
Yall must really be hungry up there if you think the American Big Mac is tremendous.

Made it to page 7. Had to stop run out to BK and get a Whopper. I'm back and Whopper it is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whopper all day, the Big mac is just lots of bun.

Of course whooper ! Double whooper without cheese, but with mayonaisse, tomato ketchup, lettuce, and grilled onions.

Back