Nike Method Origin Putter Preview

Need to roll one of these. I might be becoming a Nike fan. Never thought I would say that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hey...Things always change.

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1209.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

Some good looking putters their

Nice pics! I really would like to roll the new method, I think there is a hell of a story there.

Those putters look great!

I think I like that Rory Origin even more than the original Rory Ltd. Edition. Can't wait to roll one of those.

Last edited:
Would anyone happen to know if Nike disclosed the number of Rors origin putters made?

Would anyone happen to know if Nike disclosed the number of Rors origin putters made?
Probably 500 or less. They sold out instantaneously.

I like the looks of these and will certainly have to add one. A Method putter was one of a few putters that made it into my bag last year and these look like a big step up, at least from the tech side.

I rolled one of these at Golf Mart there other day and was impressed with the head weight and feel. Blade putters don't appeal to me visually, but this one seems to be the complete package.

Does the fact that these only come in 3 Anser styles and are $350-$420 change anyones likelihood of owning one? For some reason $350 seems high for a Nike putter to me and $420 eliminates them from my radar. I was thinking these would be in the $250 range.

Last edited:
Does the fact that these only come in 3 Anser styles and are $350-$420 change anyones likelihood of owning one?

I noticed that price, too. Definitely not a cheap putter!

Does the fact that these only come in 3 Anser styles and are $350-$420 change anyones likelihood of owning one?
Yes, for $400 I would rather game a PR seemore, scotty, betti, or custom. Nike has some loyal followers, but I worry if it will attract people outside of that range

Yes because traditionally I am not a big PN style guy. But dammit do I want one.

Wow those putters look amazing. Incredible technology built into the Origin and the ponder is hard right now for one.

I've always hated the wierd milling on the Nike putter faces until the Origin line. The sole is quite busy but it's not a deal breaker.

The face is still odd but it's growing on me. I need to roll one of these.

Wow those look sharp! Love the pics!

Are you going to game it or eBay it Tinker?

More than excited for mine to come in tomorrow. Looks like Tinker beat me to having the honors of taking photos, but it looks like this is going to be my gamer for a long time.

Wow, this thing is fantastic. The face is still a little weird to me but hey so is mine. This is another great putter from Nike.

Back