NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullet man needs to go back the KHL, I am sick of hearing his name.

Holtby just passed Godzilla for playoff wins for the Caps

So you want him to Datsyk it?

I read what you wrote but all I hear is. Caps don't play much or very well in the playoffs. :alien:

So you want him to Datsyk it?

I read what you wrote but all I hear is. Caps don't play much or very well in the playoffs. :alien:
Round 1 hasn't been the issue...

I won my Callout... How did you do?

I froze my butt off and poo pooed all over the course. Good job on your part I was pulling for you. I just wasn't feeling the rhythm. Time for Beef to do Beef things and go BeefMode in the gym.

Go Avalanche NHL thread worthy.

I should also add.

Nice avatar.

I froze my butt off and poo pooed all over the course. Good job on your part I was pulling for you. I just wasn't feeling the rhythm. Time for Beef to do Beef things and go BeefMode in the gym.

Go Avalanche NHL thread worthy.
Enjoy buddy

Man Islanders are all over just can't bury the biscuit ($1 to Beags)

Whoever scores needs to pull a beags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's go Jagr!!!

So glad I played golf and didn't watch the Stars game. LOL. On to the 2nd round!!!

The third period was nuts and I missed every single goal somehow

This is some high intensity hockey

Bye bye Panthers, back to obscurity

That sucks for my bracket.

Yeah, I had panthers going all the way, I'm out

I had them out in the second round I think. I like the Islanders more so I hope to see some good hockey.

Bye bye Panthers, back to obscurity
I am excited for Bolt Islanders... Yeah don't feel bad for the Panthers at all. Move that poor team already and get mullet man back to Europe

I am excited for Bolt Islanders... Yeah don't feel bad for the Panthers at all. Move that poor team already and get mullet man back to Europe
I was kinda hoping to face them to build some interest in Miami and build a rivalry.

I was kinda hoping to face them to build some interest in Miami and build a rivalry.

I was hoping for that too. Plus, Jagr is an amazing player, the more we can see him play the better.

my bracket is done, but I am happy for the Islanders, Tavares is an amazing player, and I loved how he won that thing all by himself yesterday

I was hoping for that too. Plus, Jagr is an amazing player, the more we can see him play the better.

my bracket is done, but I am happy for the Islanders, Tavares is an amazing player, and I loved how he won that thing all by himself yesterday
But we were hoping for different results in that matchup.

Yes Tavares played like a beast, where was that animal the whole time he was on my fantasy team and playing like a bum.

Greiss played a pretty large role in the win as well.

We will always disagree on this buddy, just who we are I guess. Offensively great player, complete player no way. I want my players skating hard even if they don't have the puck, hitting people and playingthis game the way it is supposed to be player. Jagr has never done that IMHO

Ok, is Moose up for an avatar this week? Lets see it so I can get this over with....

Ok, is Moose up for an avatar this week? Lets see it so I can get this over with....

Well it was fun while it lasted. I think the pigtails are coming back. Lol.

Part of me wants to bet you so you can keep the pens love going for another week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back