THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending down. Two 79's roll off, a 78 and a 77 replace them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... Starting the season on a streak of almost-but-not-quite rounds has me trending to what would get me two strokes at my home course.

This is EXCITING!! I can't remember the last time I got a pop on hole 1!

Trending down towards 6.1 after a few good rounds.

Well i do have a odd 9 hole 44 so a mere 33 does the trick lol
I'm thinking 30 easy. Just don't play the last 2 holes. Haha.

I think you are going to go down a ton this year. Already the swing is looking better.

Trending to 6.8. Started the spring at 4.5. Pretty standard for me to go up a few pts with winter rust before coming back down in the summer. Its always good to peak in September/October in MI. Ugh.

2 rounds yesterday didn't do anything to the trend surprisingly. Thought it would knock some good scores off. Still trending an even 8.0.

I'm thinking 30 easy. Just don't play the last 2 holes. Haha.

I think you are going to go down a ton this year. Already the swing is looking better.

hope so, and yeah quite a few people have mentioned how much better the swing looks. Its making sure I dont get the bad habits back along with the short game work that should help drop a few strokes this year (hopefully)

hope so, and yeah quite a few people have mentioned how much better the swing looks. Its making sure I dont get the bad habits back along with the short game work that should help drop a few strokes this year (hopefully)

Must be that cool trigger noise your body makes. Might want to get that looked at.

Currently trending from a 7.8 to an 8.0, I imagine I'll be on a continuous rise through the spring months as my good scores from the end of last year, when I was playing the best golf of my life, start falling off.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

trending to 7.7 right now. Not where i want to be but i have time this year to get to my goal

trending to 7.7 right now. Not where i want to be but i have time this year to get to my goal

I'll take a pop for every .1 in difference.

Trending down to a 16.3. I don't think I'll get another round in for April so its good to see it drop. I'm dropping slowly during the 2 revisions so far this year so its good to see the hard work pay off.

Sitting at 8.4, but our group starts playing the ball down next weekend, so I expect my scores to rise for awhile.

It was nice being able to take a preferred lie with every shot. Especially on chips around the green.

Looks like I'll be trending up to 19.7 for the 5/1 revision. Lots of meh so far this scoring season. I feel like I'm due to turn around soon.

Down to 8.5 from 8.9 after today's round. Practice has been paying off

juat put in my one round for the HC year from april 17th and I'm trending to 19.2 from 18.6

After a couple good rounds my Handicap dropped from a 20.2 to a 18.3 which is really nice!

Still heading in the right direction. Down to 5.7 from 6.1.

Up a tick to 10.9. Resigned from my local club and joined a new one and there is a learning curve going on around the greens. Course knowledge certainly can save some strokes.

Down a hair from 10.8 to 10.5. This could be a long golf season.

Surprising drop.
8.7 from 9.6. Played some good golf recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back