wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
It's too bad the Golf Channel stopped Big Break. Altered Course was a nice attempt at doing something different but in the end, it was just too far from golf to keep me interested. Big Break on the other hand is always fun. Anyone else miss it?

I do, I didn't start watching until the last few seasons but it was entertaining.

It's too bad the Golf Channel stopped Big Break. Altered Course was a nice attempt at doing something different but in the end, it was just too far from golf to keep me interested. Big Break on the other hand is always fun. Anyone else miss it?

I felt like for the most part the seasons are entertaining and watchable, not to mention at the end the best golfer tends to show up, even though it didn't appear who has an edge at the beginning. So yeah, maybe they should bring it back.

I really enjoyed Big Break. Sure, they took way too many commercials and 95% of the contestants did not have the next-level talent, but it was entertaining.

Also, you can watch all the seasons on GolfChannel.com. The Vegas season is still, by far, the best.

I always enjoyed it

You know, I really miss it too. I think it was a great concept for a show.

Altered Course was darn near unwatchable.

It was a fun watch. I don't miss it but woukdnt mind seeing it come back

I miss it too. It was fun to watch.

It got stale IMO and needed a break but hope it comes back.

You know, I really miss it too. I think it was a great concept for a show.

Altered Course was darn near unwatchable.

I agree, I did enjoy BB and I only watched 1 episode of AC, it was unwatchable for me.

I would like to see Big Break come back and new episodes of Playing Lessons. I like the on course back and fourth on Playing Lessons more than the standard lesson style used on the Golf Channel Academy series.

I also didn't mind Altered Course. I would watch it again if they run another season.

I also hope Golf Channel keeps pumping out Feherty episodes. This season has been great.

Actually, I thought that the Big Break had run its course and it was time for something new. Unfortunately, Altered Course was not it. However, as a senior, I would have liked to have seen a senior Big Break with maybe an exemption for a Champions Tour tournament.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Honestly, it doesn't have to be big break, but Golf Channel needs some sort of reality television / golf competition show. The content gets a bit stale in the evenings.

I miss big break a lot. I watched it religiously. I'd love to see it come back. I'd also like to see The Haney Project come back with average Joes. I'd like to see him take on say a 3, 10, 25 handicaps and see what he could do with them.

I'd also like to see The Haney Project come back with average goes. I'd like to see him take on say a 3, 10, 25 handicaps and see what he could do with them.
I love the sound of that.

I miss big break a lot. I watched it religiously. I'd love to see it come back. I'd also like to see The Haney Project come back with average goes. I'd like to see him take on say a 3, 10, 25 handicaps and see what he could do with them.

I love the sound of that.

I'd love to be ON that.

I miss big break a lot. I watched it religiously. I'd love to see it come back. I'd also like to see The Haney Project come back with average goes. I'd like to see him take on say a 3, 10, 25 handicaps and see what he could do with them.

Something I would certainly watch.

I don't miss BB as much as I thought I would. But wouldn't mind it coming back

I liked the Big Break early on but probably watched it too much and burnt out on it. Used to really enjoy the old episodes of Playing Lessons with the pro's, would like to see that reincarnated in some fashion.

I liked it early, but the later seasons just didn't keep my interest.

Maybe they should just reboot it like they did in the beginning... I enjoyed some of the earlier stuff, but it became lame towards the end. It was still better than Altered Course though (even though a unique concept).

I miss it too. But I wish they would bring it back in the original format with regular joes playing crazy games for prizes.

I really enjoyed Big Break. Sure, they took way too many commercials and 95% of the contestants did not have the next-level talent, but it was entertaining.

Also, you can watch all the seasons on GolfChannel.com. The Vegas season is still, by far, the best.

I will agree with all of this!

I miss it a lot... It was one of my favorites shows on TV, and I would be all for them bringing it back

I miss Big Break. Look at some alumni and what they have done. Finau, Wesley Bryan is winning with # dragging him down, Richy got 2nd last week on Web.com. For a reality show that's not shabby!

Back