Sligo Wear peepz...

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
quick question. I just ordered a few Sligo Wear shirts, size Med. I'm about 5' 10 and 170 lbs. did I order the right size? I wear Med Nike shirts for reference.

Thanks

if you wear medium nike shirts, i'd say you are fine with medium sligo shirts. congrats!

you should be ok...I personally find Sligo shirts to run a little small on me so I go up a size but that's just me

It depends where your "170 lbs is". If it is all in teh shoulders, I would say go L. If it is in the stomach, i would say go large. If it is well balanced, Medium should be fine. Nike shirts do run a tad bigger than Sligo.

here they are. needed some shirts to go with plain black pants. I think I did okay. :)

Sligo1.jpg

Sligo3a.jpg

Sligo3b.jpg

Sligo2a.jpg

Sligo2b.jpg

Last edited:
i think you did awesome! i'm loving all the sligo love

Id just try them on real quick when you get them. I can wear most Nike and Adidas shirts in medium but I go with large in Sligo. The nice thing about the new golf stuff is it doesnt shrink up on you.

Just saw the pics, sweet shirts man! Sligo stuff is awesome

It depends where your "170 lbs is". If it is all in teh shoulders, I would say go L. If it is in the stomach, i would say go large. If it is well balanced, Medium should be fine. Nike shirts do run a tad bigger than Sligo.
LoL. Thanks JB. I like to think I'm the latter. haha.

here's some sample Nike outfits I put together. shirts are Med and pants are 34/30. I plan on toning up this winter to get ready for next year's season.

MD_09-22-2010D.jpg

10-07-2010A.jpg

10-09-2010C.jpg

I am 6'3" 170# and I wear a Medium in sligo shirts. I am also a bean pole.

I am 6'3" 170# and I wear a Medium in sligo shirts. I am also a bean pole.
looking forward to trying them on then. I'd be alright if I was a Large. seems like more people are Med so that gives me advantage on future selections. but if I was to lose a few pounds and tone up this winter, I think I'd have to go back to Med. LoL

looking forward to trying them on then. I'd be alright if I was a Large. seems like more people are Med so that gives me advantage on future selections. but if I was to lose a few pounds and tone up this winter, I think I'd have to go back to Med. LoL

If they don't fit and you want to make me a deal I would love to help you out :)

If they don't fit and you want to make me a deal I would love to help you out :)
LoL. I have to find out what fairwaystyles.com policy is.

how about Sligo belts compared to Nike belts?

I wear size 34 pants with either a size 36 or 38 belt from Nike. I try them on to see what fits the best. I don't like it to be snug so sometimes I can get away with the 38 on the 4th or 5th hole and feels fine. on size 36, I find that it's sometimes too short since I'm all the way on the 3rd hole out the 5. hopefully, this is making sense. I really like the Icon Sligo belt, but I just wanna know what size I should get.

Thanks

how about Sligo belts compared to Nike belts?

I wear size 34 pants with either a size 36 or 38 belt from Nike. I try them on to see what fits the best. I don't like it to be snug so sometimes I can get away with the 38 on the 4th or 5th hole and feels fine. on size 36, I find that it's sometimes too short since I'm all the way on the 3rd hole out the 5. hopefully, this is making sense. I really like the Icon Sligo belt, but I just wanna know what size I should get.

Thanks

I wear the same size as you do. I find Nike belts to have some QC issues with sizing. But 36-38 works fine. I also order the same from Sligo. By the way, their straps are teh best around by far.

You can always make them shorter, but you cant make them longer.

I wear the same size as you do. I find Nike belts to have some QC issues with sizing. But 36-38 works fine. I also order the same from Sligo. By the way, their straps are teh best around by far.

You can always make them shorter, but you cant make them longer.
Thanks JB.

darn it! I was browsing last night at the sligo site and fairwaystyles.com and ended up buying more things. here's one of them.

SligoLauerBlue.jpg

okay, I've never had a buckle that comes off before but I was wondering how you take off the buckle from the Icon belt since I also have the Tour version. any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

okay, I've never had a buckle that comes off before but I was wondering how you take off the buckle from the Icon belt since I also have the Tour version. any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Allan replied to my pm already about this. I'll be switching the Tour buckle next round.

anyway, just wanted to know who's sportin' the Digitile pants. I'm not sure if I want the Slate or the Grey one. I can only get one for now coz I'm also thinking about getting the solids.

Back