The McRib is Coming Back!

Ah yes, its that time of the year again. I believe this is the sandwich that began the civil war.

Ah yes, its that time of the year again. I believe this is the sandwich that began the civil war.

That is the next day. But nothing a quick Monty wont fix.

My brutha from a different mutha. No pickles should EVER be on the McRib.

C'MON man! lol Its gotta have the pickles, If I remember in time, I always asked for extra since they usually only give 2 or 3 little ones.

Agree, no pickles on it. Don't know why they even put them on.

We need a poll, LOL.

I worked at McD's my senior year in HS then a couple of years of college. McRibs are best when the grill man put a really good sear on it. A little extra bit of the fresh onions, a little extra bbq sauce on a perfectly carmelized bun. Man, I'm getting hungry!

We need a poll, LOL.

I worked at McD's my senior year in HS then a couple of years of college. McRibs are best when the grill man put a really good sear on it. A little extra bit of the fresh onions, a little extra bbq sauce on a perfectly carmelized bun. Man, I'm getting hungry!

OMG seriously I think I want to go on a date with you to MD. You know the secrets!

this should be named the /McJB'
We need a poll, LOL.

I thought they took it away to torture me. I for one am happy it's back. Now, they need to get me those awesome fried pies. I'll have none of that baked stuff. clam likes his toxic fruit in a greasy fried shell!

images

My thoughts exactly......

Deep down, I'm one of those with a Big Mac addiction. I need one atleast every month.

OMG seriously I think I want to go on a date with you to MD. You know the secrets!

Buddy, if a McD's would let me back on the grill, I'd make you a great McRib! :thumb: I won 3 "Silver Spatula" awards from McD's back in the early 80's - I'm that good.

BTW, we used to get the McRib bbq sauce warmed up an hour or so early so we could put some on our sausage Mcmuffins. That was pretty good too!

Buddy, if a McD's would let me back on the grill, I'd make you a great McRib! :thumb: I won 3 "Silver Spatula" awards from McD's back in the early 80's - I'm that good.

BTW, we used to get the McRib bbq sauce warmed up an hour or so early so we could put some on our sausage Mcmuffins. That was pretty good too!

OMG that is AWESOME! You are speaking my language. Not sure what a silver spatula award is, but it sounds damn incredible.

OMG that is AWESOME! You are speaking my language. Not sure what a silver spatula award is, but it sounds damn incredible.

The silver spatula award was a little spatula that the McD's store gave you when you were chosen as the grill person of the month. I won three times. I was really something, making $3.70/hr and carrying those spatulas, I tell you...

how is the sauce on bacon??

I love the McRib. Mine has to be with pickles, no onions!

The silver spatula award was a little spatula that the McD's store gave you when you were chosen as the grill person of the month. I won three times. I was really something, making $3.70/hr and carrying those spatulas, I tell you...

That is AWESOME! One of my favorite apparel designers started at McDs way back in his high school days. I love hearing stories like this.

McD's didn't have bacon in the early 80's...:sad:

They had McRib but no bacon! Craziness. I might just have to get a McRib and add bacon to it.

mcrib2.jpg

So if McRib was to fight the KFC Double Down in a Singapore Sling match, who would win?

Back