The 2010 ESPN NFL Eliminator challenge

The ten from week one who picked correctly have now strung together three straight weeks of perfection. Congrats guys!

Bumping this one up. Get your pick in! A few people still Left undefeated at 4-0

We have six guys left who are perfect so far. Keep it going guys!

We still have six, no wait now it's seven guys who remain perfect. P4B, Craig Mac, Bridges, JL, StL Cardsfan , dazinkster, and also hounds1527. I have no idea who this is since he didn't use his screen name like everybody else did!

Don't forget to make your pick for this week!

Just four undefeateds left: P4B, Craig Mac, StlCardsFan and Dazinkster.

I got eliminated last week. But It still let me make a pick this week? Whats up with that?

I got eliminated last week. But It still let me make a pick this week? Whats up with that?

I had the same thing snap, I didn't bother even making a pick in week two, and then Bridges mentioned that it's how many you get right for the season, not necessarily in a row! I'd never played a "knockout" league that did that before.

I had the same thing snap, I didn't bother even making a pick in week two, and then Bridges mentioned that it's how many you get right for the season, not necessarily in a row! I'd never played a "knockout" league that did that before.

no, its still how many you get in a row but if you lose one week you can still keep picking.

Example. I got 6 in a row right then lost, say you lost the first week then get 9 in a row right. Even though you lost in the first week your still ahead because you got 9 in a row to my 6. Get it? lol

Sorry I get it now Bridges. I got thrown off by the words ELIMINATOR CHALLENGE.
haha I'll read the rules better next time.

Still just four undefeateds left: P4B, Craig Mac, StlCardsFan and Dazinkster. That makes 8 in a row for these guys.

Oooh, the Jets almost blew it for a couple of guys...and the Bears had me sweating through to the end. But still the final 4 are undefeated

Nine in a row for the fantastic four.

Because of the chance we might be down for maintenance all weekend, don't forget to make your pick! There was a game last night and I don't even know who won!

We are down to three undefeateds: P4B, Craig Mac and Dazinkster. Run the table boys!

P4B, Craig Mac and Dazinkster all picked correctly again. That's 12 in a row for these three guys.

Jeez, I've cut it fine 3 out the past 4 weeks. Bears in week 9 needed a last minute TD to top the bills, Jets in week 11 needed Holmes' last minute TD to top the Texans then this week John Kasey hit the post on a FG as time expired in order for the Browns to win...on the plus side it now means I still have the Falcons, Steelers, Chargers and Eagles left to pick.

There is a Thursday game in case you want to pick one of those two teams.

There's a game tonight if you were thinking of taking Houston or Philly.

Good luck to Craig Mac, P4B and Dazinkster in your quests for 13 straight!

Craig Mac, P4B and Dazinkster keep on keepin' on. That's 13-0 for these guys!

Man I just can't shake these guys! Good picking CM and Daz!

Haha, ditto! I was kinda pulling for Buffalo to pip the Steelers the other week...but alas Steve Johnson just didn't want it!

I rekon I've gone for a slightly risky choice this week...but I'm hoping the team I've selected will maintain their hot streak

Back