honestly, it's the first driver I've hit since putting the VR in the bag last year that has made me want to cheat on it. I'd be really curious to see what it could do with a different shaft in it though as it's jsut a tad too high launching for me combined with a higher loft (10.5) than I hit now
I'm definitely curious how the K15 goes for you Hanks. Especially since you had a chance to test out the Machspeed Black. In terms of forgiveness, distance, feel.

Ping would definitely have some options right? That's great news. I really liked the VR and just got stuck in driver limbo.
honestly, it's the first driver I've hit since putting the VR in the bag last year that has made me want to cheat on it. I'd be really curious to see what it could do with a different shaft in it though as it's jsut a tad too high launching for me combined with a higher loft (10.5) than I hit now

in terms of feel, results, etc?

feel and results were awesome!! and another point of the comment was that it just looks like a driver, nothing sticks out in the looks department

Total Ping right there....
feel and results were awesome!! and another point of the comment was that it just looks like a driver, nothing sticks out in the looks department

Took advantage of the 45* weather today and took the K15 out to the range and on the course. I came away very impressed with some things and some things left me wanting a little more. Overall I really like it so far and the VR is officially on notice.

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Took advantage of the 45* weather today and took the K15 out to the range and on the course. I came away very impressed with some things and some things left me wanting a little more. Overall I really like it so far and the VR is officially on notice.

i'm assuming the shaft left you wanting? i really like this driver but would definitely need a shaft change. i hit it Monday @ PGA SS and my launch angle was just a bit to high for my liking. everything else about it is great. love the look, really love the sound. you know when you've hit that driver on the screws just by the way it sounds.

Probably not much difference between this and g15. Or for that matter g10.

Couldn't disagree more. Having hit all of these, the K15 is hotter and more forgiving than the G15 IMO. Definitely night and day compared to the G10 too

i'm assuming the shaft left you wanting? i really like this driver but would definitely need a shaft change. i hit it Monday @ PGA SS and my launch angle was just a bit to high for my liking. everything else about it is great. love the look, really love the sound. you know when you've hit that driver on the screws just by the way it sounds.

Out of my head TC! Lol. Generally I thought my launch was too high but not sure if it's the shaft or the loft (10.5) as I'm used to a 9.5. The look is easy to get used to and +1000 on the sound when you catch it on the screws. Best sound I've ever heard From a driver.

Have you hit all three? If you had I don't think you could honestly make that statement. The K15 is miles ahead of the G10 and better then the G15 too. Hotter and more forgiving just to start.

This post has been approved by OEM Kevin

Couldn't disagree more. Having hit all of these, the K15 is hotter and more forgiving than the G15 IMO. Definitely night and day compared to the G10 too

I agree. I have gamed the G5, G10 and G15 drivers and I found the K15 to not only be straighter, but a little longer for me. The driver has everything I look for. Looks good, sounds good and it works. I also switched my 3 wood from a G15 to the K15 for the same reasons. Very easy to hit and dead straight.

definitely longer.....I'm starting to like the looks of this a little more now and the sound, oh the sound you get when you nail it on the screws.
I agree. I have gamed the G5, G10 and G15 drivers and I found the K15 to not only be straighter, but a little longer for me. The driver has everything I look for. Looks good, sounds good and it works. I also switched my 3 wood from a G15 to the K15 for the same reasons. Very easy to hit and dead straight.

definitely longer.....I'm starting to like the looks of this a little more now and the sound, oh the sound you get when you nail it on the screws.

when you say looks, do you mean the graphics or lack thereof on the sole? or are you talking about looks at address (head shape, alignment aid)

all the above actually. I don't care so much about the sole since I'm not looking at that while swinging, etc. but I like the head shape more and more which I wasn't expecting. I'll save my thoughts on the alignment aid for my review but at least it has one
when you say looks, do you mean the graphics or lack thereof on the sole? or are you talking about looks at address (head shape, alignment aid)

I absolutely love this driver. there are a few on the radar and I will wait til after the outting for a final decision

I sense this one in your future
I absolutely love this driver. there are a few on the radar and I will wait til after the outting for a final decision

all the above actually. I don't care so much about the sole since I'm not looking at that while swinging, etc. but I like the head shape more and more which I wasn't expecting. I'll save my thoughts on the alignment aid for my review but at least it has one

looking forward to it. we need like reviews to go up every other day or something. i like reviews.

that's a long time to wait dude. you wanna wait for some 2011 spring offerings?

looking forward to it. we need like reviews to go up every other day or something. i like reviews.

TC is awesome.....there's my review for the day haha

that's a long time to wait dude. you wanna wait for some 2011 spring offerings?

I will wait as long as I have to in order to get the best driver for me

I will wait as long as I have to in order to get the best driver for me

Question is how long can/will you wiat as the new golf season chugs along?

Question is how long can/will you wiat as the new golf season chugs along?

I am pretty patient, I will be able to wait for as long as I need to. I dont have the money to change my mind 3 times.

I hit the K15 and G15 today that was held at an indoor range where I take lessons. I hit a 10.5 Reg with a stock TFC 149D and a UST Mamiya AXIV S flex, respectively. I really liked both models but the G15 edged this one. I was hitting them both good, and I wish I could get a G15 for Xmas or my birthday but $300 is a little too much. Guess I gotta get a job.

1, maybe 2 more range sessions with this banger and then I'll be ready to do the review for it. I'm really looking forward to writing this review more so because I wasn't expecting to hit this so well. Love it when a club or club set surprises you, really helps to have an open mind when testing or looking for new equipment

1, maybe 2 more range sessions with this banger and then I'll be ready to do the review for it. I'm really looking forward to writing this review more so because I wasn't expecting to hit this so well. Love it when a club or club set surprises you, really helps to have an open mind when testing or looking for new equipment

Looking forward to the review, I think this is a great driver and one of the best available right now.

i'm looking forward to it as well. it's a very good driver and works extremely well.

Back