My bag is set for a while. That includes minor putter switches though.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I'm pretty happy with everything in my bag right now except for a few things. However, Christmas is only a few days away and I'll be getting a ping tour-s wedge. Don't exactly know why but I really like the feel of it and I've never liked ping's wedges in the past. It just has that buttery feeling to me. Well, I guess I could use a new hybrid as well, the raylor isn't really getting it done for me anymore. You never know what will happen once I get a mashie in my hands.

So apparently my bag isn't set but i'm pretty in love with everything besides the two previously mentioned.

I like seeing all of the responses of "pretty much set", "set except for" and "set for a while/for now". I don't think I saw a post that said it was set that didn't have a stipulation! hahaha

I'm more or less satisfied with my bag, but there will be changes coming. My 3 wood is on the bubble to see if I can find one that is a bit more consistant for me. And of course the Mashie keeps calling my name. I think my wedges and putter will be good for the long term, the rest, well, we'll see! :D

mine will change as soon as I get me some TM irons....woot woot. Then it will continue to change until my wife kills me

mine will change as soon as I get me some TM irons....woot woot. Then it will continue to change until my wife kills me

We always have that to worry about don't we? :D

I'm pretty set with what I have, of course I want to start a putter collection but what's in my bag is good with me for the upcoming year.

All my clubs stay nervous...

A bag will remain "set" until we think we have found a club or set of irons that are going to radically change our game and allow us to get lower scores. Does this happen often, no , but we are golf idiots so we think it and justify it in our minds thus the bag is always in flux.

A three wood is my next stick to purchase after Christmas, after that my wife has declared that my bag is set. But for some reason new wedges keep calling my name, along with a few more SeeMores.

Well...

Considering I will not be at the outing, it is easy for me. You also hae to remember, juniors like me can not purchase at will.
unless you're a lefty (being serious here TC), how can one say their bag is set knowing that the PGA show is coming up next month and then the THP outing coming up in May? Going out on a limb here but I bet me, P4B, and Hawk will be uber busy testing new stuff to report back on here over the next 5 mos or so. Lots of new equipment coming out and probably some stuff we haven't even had a chance to hear about yet from the THP birdie. All of a suddent the golf off-season doesn't sound so bad!

Except for the changing out of wedges due to needing new grooves, my bag is set. I change maybe once every 5 years, if funds are there to do it. And, since I don't go to demo days or anything like to try new stuff that I drool over, I don't really ever think that I need that certain club because it will give me something I'm missing. I changed my irons last year, and have dicosvered that they are not for me. Due to this, the old ones are back, along with the wedges that are old. The wedges will probably get changed out in a year or 2 at the earliest, but, like I said, that's only change I'm expecting to make for probably another 5 years or so.

I don't think I've considered my bag set for about 30 years now. I'm too much of an equipment junkie to ever consider a bag set.

Back