What are you reading?

Turn The Ship Around

Right now I am working my way through Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

You posted this seven years ago, I suppose you might be halfway through by now LOL

The Sand Pebbles

No Angel ... good book on the Hell's Angels

Girl on the Train ... it was OK

What's Wrong With Damn Near Everything by Larry Winget ... quite entertaining.

Just finished "Infinite Tuesdays", Mike Nesmith's autobiography.

Currently reading Jim Gaffigan's "Dad Is Fat".

I've been reading a lot of Michael Connelly's books, the Bosch series and the Mickey Haller series. Mixed in a few Jack Reacher novels.

Right now I'm reading John Sandford's first in the Lucas Davenport series: Rules of Prey. It was first published in 1989, but besides the obvious lack of technology, its pretty good. I think I'll read the next one in the series after this.

I'm working my way through Ace Atkins (Quinn Colson Series). I read the latest John Sandford "Prey" novel, which was good. I wish I was a James Patterson fan, it seems a new book comes out every other week.

Working thought the C.J. Box collection of work, presently reading Paradise Valley.

Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah

Last edited:
Work - drafting license agreeements on patents and copyrights

My 3 minute per day Standby - Awareness, by Anthony De Mello

Fun - Get me a suspense thriller

The Beat Goes On - A Rebus Collection by Ian Rankin

Up next is going to be the Magicians series

Just started the Lincoln Rhyme series by Jeffrey Deaver. The Bone Collector was a decent read.

I tend to read multiple books at the same time. The three I'm rotating now are pretty good.

All the Shah's Men (Stephen Kinzer)
Madwoman (Shara McCallum)
Cinder Spires (Jim Butcher)

I've been reading a lot of Michael Connelly's books, the Bosch series and the Mickey Haller series. Mixed in a few Jack Reacher novels.

Right now I'm reading John Sandford's first in the Lucas Davenport series: Rules of Prey. It was first published in 1989, but besides the obvious lack of technology, its pretty good. I think I'll read the next one in the series after this.

You read exactly the same things I do. If you like Lucas, then read the Virgil Flowers series as well. I would look online and read everything in the order they were written as sometimes certain events are mentioned from one series to another.

If you like Jack Reacher style, then you should read Orphan X & Nowhere Man be Greg Hurwitz

I would also recommend the Elvis Cole/Joe Pike books by Robert Crais. The first couple are a bit dated, but Crais really hits his stride a few books in.

Currently on Book 4 of the Ender Series. (Children of the Mind)

You read exactly the same things I do. If you like Lucas, then read the Virgil Flowers series as well. I would look online and read everything in the order they were written as sometimes certain events are mentioned from one series to another.

If you like Jack Reacher style, then you should read Orphan X & Nowhere Man be Greg Hurwitz

I would also recommend the Elvis Cole/Joe Pike books by Robert Crais. The first couple are a bit dated, but Crais really hits his stride a few books in.
Awesome, thanks for the recommendations. I'm guessing those books will fit right in.

Just finished "Fearless" by Eric Blehm. Follows the life of Adam Brown who was a DEVGRU operator who lost his life in Afghanistan. Fantastic book.

Reading Hurwitz now...awesome recommendation!

Just started the 'Dark Tower" series

Just finished "Running With The Devil"...a biography by Van Halen's DLR era manager

Just started the 'Dark Tower" series

My favorite book series of all time. First time through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back