Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 3 1 putts all from over 10' today... only good shots i had

On the 15th hole(540 par 5) I hit a solid drive just off the fairway but got too close to a tree that blocked access to the green from about 250 out. I hit a 7i punch out to 145 out.

The pin was in the back left and I wanted to hit a high draw that would get to the back of the green. I hit my 9i and it never left the flag, hit rolled out maybe 4-5ft and stopped 8ft short. Just a beautiful shot executed exactly how I pictured it. Bonus was I made the putt to get a birdie!

Dropped a 20 ft putt for birdie on the 15th hole. It was center cut, just a beautiful putt.

I know it's not today since it's winter but during the summer I played a round with my dad in Pittsburgh deep in a forest. The last hole was a par 5 and being a junior I have trouble playing par 5's well so I hit my drive, then a 3W and ended up in the right rough about 155 yds away. I took my grampa's old 4 iron from his set I recieved (for being left handed) and hit it within 20 feet while stopping it on a dime. Best shot of the round or year.

i was playing tw07 and i sunk a 112ft putt

On the 18th hole, I was 20 yards short of the green and I hit a beautiful LW 6ft left of the hole. It checked beautifully and spun right to about 3ft. I made the putt and had a nice par finish.

On tuesday I hit a PW on a par 5 to 3 feet! easy bird

On tuesday I hit a PW on a par 5 to 3 feet! easy bird

Good shot Clay!

Last night I dreamed that someone and their group couldn't make it so I got a paid entry to the PGA Pro-Am event in Kansas City and got to play with Phil Mickelson. Great guy. Then I woke up and realized we don't have an event in Kansas City.

That's not really a shot but what the heck.

I can actually post here for a change with two shots. I am not terribly accomplished at working the ball, but today I played to big fades on purpose and they came out exactly like I had envisioned.

1st: Drove the ball WAY right. Ended up with a tree in front of me about 30 yards away and on a direct line to the green. I managed to play about a 30 yard "fade". I hit my 8 iron from 140, and came up just short of the green but dead in line with the pin. I couldn't have done better if I was playing a straight shot with no obstructions.

2nd: Tried to do the same with a 3i off the tee, but it went straight as an arrow, and again I wound up behind a tree. I hit a 3W that I cut about 25 yards. It's just amazing to watch a golf ball do exactly what you ask of it. Now if it would only listen to me all of the time.

Round yesterday was horrid, but I did sink a nice breaking 30 foot downhill putt on the 8th hole - probably would have run off the green if it hadn't hit the center of the cup. Funny part is that my iPhone GPS has the 4th and 8th hole on this course mixed up so that it thought I was 200 yards away from the hole when I sank that putt, so according to the app I had a 200 yard one-putt, haha. :)

515 par drove it in middle fairway had 184 to carry water 196 to pin hit a six iron to 8 ft fairway was still pretty hard (froze)when i hit this plus wind b hind me about 8 to 10 mph

Last season tee'd off on a dog leg right hardest hole on the course... started off by throwing the tee shot into the trees on the corner. Punched out into the fairway then hole'd out with a PW from 141 yards out, couldn't believe it

long dog leg left par 5 with water all along the left side
great teeshot
great second shot
left me with 190-200 over water so i remembered that lay up or go for it thread and i went all in
hit a high cut 4w and almost eagled that baby... best shot of the day
too bad i missed the 6" birdie putt

Man, sorry about that missed putt. You must have been too excited. But 6"? Come on!

Man, sorry about that missed putt. You must have been too excited. But 6"? Come on!

lol... it was all my fault
i was still tripping that i almost eagled it that i pretty much half tapped it an missed hahaha

Made a 20ish foot putt for birdie. About the only good thing in my round today.

Played the front 9 twice today and they pulled the pins before we started the 2nd time.

Based on memory, hit a high draw 8i to the green on the par 3 6th and knocked it to 2ft. Seriously almost had a hole in one. It was a sweet shot.

Par 4, 308 yards. Drove the ball 170 yards and got a par :clapp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had two memorable shots today.

1st on the par 3 5th, it was 147yrd par three. I hit a high draw to make sure I took the trap out of play and hit it to about 8ft, exactly pin high(bonus, I made the birdie putt).

2nd, on the par 5 10th, I had 281 to the pin and 265 to the front on a 580yrd par 5. I figured a good shot would leave me 20-25yrds short and I just crushed my SF 3w and hit finished about a yard off the front edge. Super pumped with those two shots.

my wedges were on fire today
stuck 3 wedge shots inside of 2ft... too bad my putting sucked

Gotta pat myself on the back on this on today .lol hit a 283 yrd drive (according to GPS) right down the middle on 18.

Gotta pat myself on the back on this on today .lol hit a 283 yrd drive (according to GPS) right down the middle on 18.

282 for me on 18 for me today the 20 mph wind didn't hurt...

I did hit a flush and gorgeous 4 iron dead into the wind to 5 feet on the 17th that I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back