WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Im curious if Lee knows that the coverage was right there zoomed in on him watching him 3 jack from 15 feet? I mean he complained yesterday so he gets the coverage today...

Im curious if Lee knows that the coverage was right there zoomed in on him watching him 3 jack from 15 feet? I mean he complained yesterday so he gets the coverage today...

wait, did lee westwoord really complain about his coverage yesterday? What, does he have a TV in his golf bag and was pissed he couldn't watch himself?

Yeah be careful for what you wish for, Esp. in golf.

wait, did lee westwoord really complain about his coverage yesterday? What, does he have a TV in his golf bag and was pissed he couldn't watch himself?

He did. He said something like "I won 3&2 in the match play, but nobody would know".

He did. He said something like "I won 3&2 in the match play, but nobody would know".

that's all I need to hear. what a d_ck

are they playing the same 18 today, or do they vary which combination of the 3 nine hole courses at the ritz they use each day?

are they playing the same 18 today, or do they vary which combination of the 3 nine hole courses at the ritz they use each day?

18 looks like the same hole . so the back nine is the same

Moobs is done! Thank you Mr. Watney.......

18 looks like the same hole . so the back nine is the same

thanks. i'd assume the front is the same then as well. I'm on the look out for number 1 and 16, those two holes were the indentifiers I used to piece the the puzzle together yestersday

watney, watney, watney. gotta close the door man.

Watney knocked it close on 17, Westwood is in the bunker to the right of the green. Unless Westwood does something crazy here, he's going home. Just like I predicted...he saw his buddy McIlroy get beat, and he wants to get on the plane with him.

EDIT: Wow, now Watney misses a short one, match goes to 18!

Somebody kick that Guy in the stands in the crotch!

thanks. i'd assume the front is the same then as well. I'm on the look out for number 1 and 16, those two holes were the indentifiers I used to piece the the puzzle together yestersday

if it's like other tournaments, the other nine is probably being used for parking. I 've only been to 6 tournaments in my life but every time the extra course got used for overflow parking.

I hope the GC dogs Westwood all the way to the bus depot. What happened Lee? Can you tell us Lee? How do you feel Lee?

Come on Watney, don't let the moobs come back......

I like Dorothy Pepper for some reason. Might be the hammer toe.

Kevin

if it's like other tournaments, the other nine is probably being used for parking. I 've only been to 6 tournaments in my life but every time the extra course got used for overflow parking.

makes sense. I've only been to one, friday pga @whistling straits last year, and they had a couple of giant fields adjacent to the property where the cars parked. The only thing on the irish course that day were the sheep.

Am I the only one who thinks that Westwood's short game will prevent him from ever winning a major? I just don't think he'll ever get there

Now moobs is officially gone.

Thank you Toothy. Over 10 times in the event and never made it past round 2. And he wants to call out golfers?

Westwood's playing Honda. Thought the end of the round was the wrong time to ask...

Back