I will be in Greensboro, NC this weekend

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, I am always going to Greensboro to see my wifes family so I figured I would start a thread, let people know I would be there, to see if anyone would like to meet up and play a round of golf.

Great idea Overton.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

haha, I figured I could just come in here once a darn month to let people know I was going, Ugh! Not my favorite place in the world

That is a possibility One-T. I'm not too far from there I don't think.

Yeah. I just asked my co worker and he says we are only about an hour away. As long as the wife says OK I could be down to play. Can't be too expensive a course though as I just played a semi high end course last week.

cool, I have no clue what courses are around there. Any help from some fellow THPers?

GolfNOW.com boys!

I have heard Bryan Park is a sweet course.

I love Tot Hill. I have heard Bryant Park is very nice also

Wish I could come meet you. Already have plans to play with the pops this weekend. I used to play soccer at bryant park and it was gorgeous, I can only assume its the same for golf.

well, I have no clue where any of these courses are, hahaha.

I've been looking at the Bryan Park website and it looks real nice. Lots of water to lose balls on.

I looked at Bryan parks website as well, looks very nice but pricey. how much would you wanna spend? we can look on golf now and find a cheaper deal. If there is a course thats half way then we could meet there.

dang wish i lived close! love to get a round in.

Both Tot Hill & Bryan Park are about 1.5-2 hours away from me according to google maps. Bryan Park looked to be $60 I think. Tot Hill just sent me an email this morning saying they are aerating but I don't know if its this weekend or not. I am not really sure of other courses. I am an idiot when it comes to geography.

hahaha, so you live east of raliegh?

I live right outside of Wake Forest. Inside Raleigh city limits but kind of northern raleigh. I'm willing to travel though. Back on LI I used to have to travel at least an hour for most of my rounds so I am used to it.

what about Mill Creek Golf CLub? it looks like a nice course, I can get us a tee time for saturday on golfnow. here is the address

1700 Saint Andrews Dr
Mebane NC 27302-7137

I've played both Bryant Park and Mill Creek. I haven't played Mill Creek since they just installed all new greens last year. Heard they are great though.

I don't think you guys could go wrong with either.

I'm working in Richmond right now but would be more than happy to meet you in gboro sometime for a round. That's only about 40 minutes from me.

Mill Creek looks nice too One-T. Need to finalize with the boss before I can commit though

Back