Golf Glove Thread

Hawky Two Gloves!
Gotta give a shout-out to the Mizuno rain glove. Wore one on each hand today and they were GRIPPY!

This thread reminded me that I don't have enough gloves. I just bought another couple of Wilson Grip Plus gloves, for the not-so-sunny days here. That'll be most of them.

Wilson Staff FG Tour this week. Maybe again next week if it stays so velvety soft, and it doesn't rain!

Also use this glove, one of the best ive used.

Also use this glove, one of the best ive used.

Have you used it over time? I love the feel of it, but I'm wondering how it will hold up over multiple rounds.

Best glove Ive used so far is the Bionics Pro, got one last year and I still use it. Doesnt get holey on me like the Nike's used to after three rounds.

lol does that say Death Grip?

Have you used it over time? I love the feel of it, but I'm wondering how it will hold up over multiple rounds.

ive only used it for 2 rounds so far this year when i was in AZ. Im pretty sure it wont last long, i bought a two pack and i would bet they dont last the season.

I've got a pair of FJ rain gloves that I wear during wet conditions, but hardly ever wear a regular golf gove.
When I do, Nike seems to fit better... but I've had the same glove in my bag for 5 or 6 years now.

Back