LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Nice setup today. Super comfortable.
2671A1E1-CA4E-4D00-8822-6F41E687032B.jpeg

All of this may work in club or local state events, but I’m pretty sure if I saw someone do this at the Grandaddy, their bag would be waiting for them at the cart barn and they could just follow along the rest of the matches from their phone.

None of that gamesmanship is cool at the Grandaddy.
Not to mention that everyone of them are chickensh!t moves. If you lack that much confidence in your ability to actually beat your opponent that you need to resort to bush league tactics, then you might as well pack it in. You're opponent has already gotten in your head and he'll probably whip your ass anyway.

Sounds like everyone birdied The Nest! Have a great round today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some may have even holed out.

Loving these 1/4 zips.. I've been slowly stocking up and I might need a few more. They get plenty of use here

In my mind that is a good thing. White shoes are very very hard to keep white on the course.
It's a running joke with snick and his white shoes haha

@radiman thank you for taking the opportunity to dive in, embrace the experience and then let all the goodness engulf you...the Grandaddy legitimately changes golf for you going forward and completely reinforces what is important about a silly little game

Guys. I'm kind of experiencing a range of emotions right now. So excited to get out there for singles. Hang out with the zoocrew some more. Play an amazing golf course. But, that means the experience is almost over. At least this part of it.

I have a few goals for myself. None of them really golf specific. First and foremost, I want to savor this day as much as I can. I want my kind clear so I can recall all of the awesomeness that this day is going to bring. Second, I need pictures, a lot more. Of the course, of my teammates, of the zoocrew. I was a nervous mess for a good deal of it and rarely thought to game my offline handy to document.

I greatly appreciate all of the support that this community has provided us.

Good luck today. The memories will last a lifetime.

Repeat question...do the shoes come in widths? Like 13 or 14EEEE

C704F0A0-9923-4133-BB07-EDD7DB60B411.jpeg

Yep those 1/4 zips are a mainstay in my rotation and boy i would need a separate credit card for the Hideaway pro shop......#MarriedLife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks like a perfect day for some golf and fun!!!

AC4463DA-EE82-44CE-A013-E9A8E68F4101.jpeg

Singles day!

I'll never forget the long hot shower that morning being interrupted by my teammates wondering if I was dead :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your day boys! Remember that Pete Dye is big on visual deception, there's plenty of room out there on that course to play well.

Looking forward to the follow again today.

Those 1/4 zips. May need to do some Christmas shopping for myself.

Do it up boys! Make us proud, win or lose. Even though I am new to the forum, I can already see that the Granddaddy isn't about winning or losing. It's about the love of the game. The game we are all here every day chatting about. The thing that has infected us and drove us crazy and yet taken us to incredible emotional highs and experiences. The thing that runs though our veins and drives our passions. It's the game. Its the smell of the grass, the feel of the green under your feet, the weight of the club in our hands, the sound of the birds chittering in the trees. The sense of perfection when flushing an iron or the sense of balance when that perfect pull rolls to the hole on the perfect line. The laughter, the celebrations, the exasperations, the disappointments. Golf is life. The Granddaddy to me is a golf career smashed together in a week, including all the friendships built, rivalries generated, experiences had, emotions shared. There is no winning or losing. There is only being and living in the moment. Everything else will take care of itself.

Live each moment boys, not just for yourselves, but for all of us living vicariously through you. Swing true, swing proud, and make a damn putt fer christ sake! :D

Singles day!

I'll never forget the long hot shower that morning being interrupted by my teammates wondering if I was dead :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your day boys! Remember that Pete Dye is big on visual deception, there's plenty of room out there on that course to play well.

Looking forward to the follow again today.

Oh you died

Back