LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Not saying the scripting has ever been bad, but my god it's been amazing to see it expand over the years and just how good it is with the Callaway/Travis/Ogio combos.

When you have place like the Hideaway close off a hole (okay rain played a role), for us to do the horse race with music playing, a live mic for Jrod, etc.

sums up with this whole event is

Singles day!

I'll never forget the long hot shower that morning being interrupted by my teammates wondering if I was dead :ROFLMAO:

Enjoy your day boys! Remember that Pete Dye is big on visual deception, there's plenty of room out there on that course to play well.

Looking forward to the follow again today.

Oh you died

We were all legit concerned haha. When you showed up in the lobby it was relief to all!

Good morning THP! I can’t believe the last day of competition is already here. I told captain McLovin last night that I just wanted time to slow down as everything is moving too fast. I don’t want it to be over yet.

But yet it’s here. The last day. Singles matches. And I couldn’t be more excited to face my opponent. Tony Toulon is a stick and he isnt going to go down easily without a fight. But I also know my strengths on the golf course are good enough to make lots of birdies and pars to win some holes. I’ll do my best to win but I already know the results aren’t going to define if I have a good time or not. Today is the last day of the grandaddy and I’m going to be living it up to the fullest. Win or lose, I’ll be grinning from ear to ear till I hit my pillow later tonight. THP, buckle up, things are about to go down!

Let’s get it!!
Guys. I'm kind of experiencing a range of emotions right now. So excited to get out there for singles. Hang out with the zoocrew some more. Play an amazing golf course. But, that means the experience is almost over. At least this part of it.

I have a few goals for myself. None of them really golf specific. First and foremost, I want to savor this day as much as I can. I want my kind clear so I can recall all of the awesomeness that this day is going to bring. Second, I need pictures, a lot more. Of the course, of my teammates, of the zoocrew. I was a nervous mess for a good deal of it and rarely thought to game my offline handy to document.

I greatly appreciate all of the support that this community has provided us.

Take it all in. Enjoy it, savor it.

The swag and equipment is really nice but the memories and experience are where it's at, at least for me. I'd trade all the equipment and swag from my 2 events just to hang out and play golf with the fellas from THP, Danny, Tyler, Sean Tony, Austie and Luke again for a weekend. Those moments are truly unforgettable.

I can't imagine my credit card bill for that pro shop. I bet there have been some really high numbers dropped there over the years ;)
Oh, lawdy mercy, you ain't lying.

About to pick up my Boss at the airport... Will be watching the live scoring on Google Sheets... Geaux THP!!!

Okay so wasn’t really present on the forum yesterday as the matches were being played. Posting and playing in this environment is harder than it seems it should be but everything is going fast.
I get the fun task of trying to take down my man @Luke WilliamsCG with my new #bladeymallet.
I will say yesterday once I got settled the new driver is legit as our the fairways. I had a shot yesterday from 217 with the 3+ 3W that I left about 20 feet from the pin. My partner @JMB3 looked at me like “how??” ?. Everyone I think knows I really enjoy fairway woods, unfortunately they didn’t have a 7W available for me yet so have my first ever hybrid in the bag in the Epic Flash. I LIKE it!!!!
the Epic Forged irons are the real deal. I will have to make some Distance adjustments for sure, but paired with the Recoil 95 shafts they are awesome.
the jaws wedges are just WoW. I know, new grooves but I hit a couple shots that surprised me.
my new putter #bladey/mallet is great. A little out of my comfort zone eye wise but it rolls great.
Thanks everyone for following along. Sit back and enjoy today

@Luke WilliamsCG is super fun to play a round of golf with you got this @Snickerdog!

Why do I have a feeling we could do a THP event just in your little golf shrine/den alone? :oops::D
hahaha, people laugh at the mess of golf stuff I have, but I love it.

Really, I need to do better about it. Nowhere near enough 'stuff' for the great things I've experienced with THP.

Guys. I'm kind of experiencing a range of emotions right now. So excited to get out there for singles. Hang out with the zoocrew some more. Play an amazing golf course. But, that means the experience is almost over. At least this part of it.

I have a few goals for myself. None of them really golf specific. First and foremost, I want to savor this day as much as I can. I want my kind clear so I can recall all of the awesomeness that this day is going to bring. Second, I need pictures, a lot more. Of the course, of my teammates, of the zoocrew. I was a nervous mess for a good deal of it and rarely thought to game my offline handy to document.

I greatly appreciate all of the support that this community has provided us.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The same emotions I’m feeling this morning. But I can’t wait to share a cart with you, brotha!

Love these hats.

20191205_072847.jpg

Not what this ones about my friend. Also each group has caddies to assist in finding golf balls. I’m here for a few things, but mainly to make sure THPers represent us well and that the forum gets to see the action from the course they might miss with the guys playing.
I've seen @JB in action at a THP event and this is 100% accurate! Can't say thank you enough for all he and @GolferGal do for this community. I couldn't even imagine a day without THP and all the partnerships they've forged with companies like Callaway!

The hats are amazing...

Bus packed, Day 2 here we go.

facts. Although @mancest and I held up alright at Hammock. I'm pretty sure we met his twin that night...wait...does he have a twin? It got weird.

To be fair, we were on his team so I don't think he was in the same mode.... and yes, very weird. Unattended shoes, random found iphones, European men of mystery dancing... it is all a little hazy.

Ok guys, listen up. Both teams...

Have fun out there.

Thanks for bringing us all along for the ride.

Back