LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Brother, if I ever hear you apologize or ask for forgiveness for your play, I may put you in a headlock. You are the perfect captain for this event and have crushed every aspect. Follow your own advice and remember it is about so much more than the golf.

you are a kick ass guy Chris.
Well said.

The experience is far greater than a few bogeys.

Anything under $1.5 million?

I looked last year when I was looking for a place to relocate. I think there are some cottages in the $1-1.3M range

Hole 9
Finley 5
Chris 6
ZC up 7

Tomcat conceded
ZC up 1

Dye #7 Thru 7
ZC - Luke +4 vs THP Snickerdog
ZC - Browning +1 vs THP Clark

I’m with my Boss and my phone is blowing up is something happening?

I'm going to need some help with clarkgrisswolds scoring....

@tomcat’s match against @21Gonzo is a nail biter! so i’m going to take over posting the score updates. this place is absurd

image.jpg

and these are absolutely delicious image.jpg

This bag will given away soon. Might even involve Grandaddy 2020.

Neubarth not water

C3B92062-44D9-4B49-92AD-A385DABF8942.jpeg

to my thp friends, i don’t have it today. but i’m having fun. and i’m gonna put the phone down because the match is not really salvageable, but maximizing my time with @JasonFinleyCG still is. we appreciate your support and look forward to some updating on the bus ride and later tonight. maybe you’ll forgive me if i hit you with a little of this (pictures were removed)
@McLovin you have represented THP amazingly so don't feel any remorse for taking some time to enjoy yourself out there... The kinder, gentler @JasonFinleyCG still likes to put a foot on your throat.

Thank you Mr Finley may I have another... enjoy

Last edited:
Hole - 6
Match 1

JMB3 - 6
Pete - 3
Overall - pete 6 up

Match 2

Radiman - 4 (3 putts, ouch)
Ian - 3

Overall- Ian 2 up

to my thp friends, i don’t have it today. but i’m having fun. and i’m gonna put the phone down because the match is not really salvageable, but maximizing my time with @JasonFinleyCG still is. we appreciate your support and look forward to some updating on the bus ride and later tonight. maybe you’ll forgive me if i hit you with a little of this

View attachment 8917669

View attachment 8917670

View attachment 8917671
Hold your head high Cap. You guys have represented THP well and the event lives on. Mission accomplished.

to my thp friends, i don’t have it today. but i’m having fun. and i’m gonna put the phone down because the match is not really salvageable, but maximizing my time with @JasonFinleyCG still is. we appreciate your support and look forward to some updating on the bus ride and later tonight. maybe you’ll forgive me if i hit you with a little of this

View attachment 8917669

View attachment 8917670

View attachment 8917671
I know it sucks not to "have it" but look at it this way....you captained a group of complete strangers in the one of the greatest THP events ever AND you guys did such a good job it's coming back next year for other THP'ers to experience...your job is COMPLETE. ?

Plus look around :cool:...Have a cocktail and enjoy the time you have left.

View attachment 8917669

View attachment 8917670

View attachment 8917671

As long as the number of laugh is larger than the score, who cares?

The way you've represented the forum this week, you're the real winner, Captain.

F72FD992-173D-4675-82D0-655AFC65B8DC.jpeg

@McLovin you have made this experience better for everyone involved except for forgetting sizzle there is NOTHING to be ashamed up. soak up the sun, enjoy the day and do what you do best, support and motivate your men to victory and irreplaceable memories!

Back