LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Morgan, I can't see half the videos either using chrome on my android phone (Samsung galaxy S9+)
Same here on Galaxy s10/ chrome and only problems with JBs.

I can see the video with j_sizzle talking but can't see the video with Neubarth responding. Viewing via Firefox on a Mac Book Pro...

No! Today’s pastor better

Pastor? oh my lord...that's my favorite. Need to verify. Give me 2.5 hours.

And id this helps in diagnosing the issues. I am chrome on a macbook and I can see all of Mike's videos, but only about 25% of JBs.

Macbook shouldn't have an issue with .mov as that is an Apple format.

Is this 3 years in a row where the last THP'er to leave The Nest won their singles match???? I think it might be. New strategy for next year??

Great work out there everyone, it has been amazing to follow along. Memories for life for every one of you.

I am talking about an update to the plugin that allows for all types of videos to be uploaded. It could be having a conflict with Chrome, since it's only a Chrome issue, and seems to only be Chrome on desktops.

FWIW - I am getting an Invalid Source error similar to Nate only on JB's video posts on my desktop using Internet Explorer. Haven't seen it with any other poster in this thread. No big deal, just wanted to pass along.

Macbook shouldn't have an issue with .mov as that is an Apple format.
Well, dont know what to tell ya. Maybe a chrome thing?

@McLovin - I am really sorry that you are spending the day walking in my shoes from last year.

It is excellent to see the guys having fun and embracing the experience even if the results are not going the way we wanted. Yet another indication that this team gets it.

Some tough matchups in here, hope THP can secure a couple more points!

McLovin I don't feel sorry for you. In fact, I'm envious of you.

Noshanks taking aim with Jaws.

61FA5BB5-0EFD-4411-9C7F-E4A5513C3B52.jpeg

Like I said last night @jeffneubarth . You’ll have a great time with @j_sizzle9 2day while getting taken to the woodshed! Congrats SIZZZZZZZLLLLEEEEEE

Last edited:
Badolds closes out Ethan 6&5

Hole 11
Zb concedes
Tony 5
5up dormie

Hole 12
Zb 3
Tony 4
4up dormie

Back