LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

I follow live every year and I'm amazed by the pictures and videos of this course every time. Just absolutely stunning!

Hole - 1
Match 1

JMB3 - 7
Pete - 6
Overall - Pete wins 8&7

Match 2

Radiman - 5
Ian - 5

Overall- Ian 4 up

I am looking into the issue, it may be an update thing, but I don't want to mess with it right now and risk breaking it all together.

I have been using Google Chrome on my MacBook Pro for years

I have been using Google Chrome on my MacBook Pro for years

I am talking about an update to the plugin that allows for all types of videos to be uploaded. It could be having a conflict with Chrome, since it's only a Chrome issue, and seems to only be Chrome on desktops.

Is that a 9&7 on the board? Asking for a friend...

I am talking about an update to the plugin that allows for all types of videos to be uploaded. It could be having a conflict with Chrome, since it's only a Chrome issue, and seems to only be Chrome on desktops.

It is also affecting Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.

JB loading MP4 files? or .mov's??

Last edited:
clive 13
@McLovin X
@JasonFinleyCG conceded birdie
ZC wins 7&6

@tomcat net 7
@21Gonzo 6
ZC 3 up

fun time with mr finley. he has an incredible game. i played like the 15 i told him i was, not the 7 my index says. but we had a blast. what a perfect day. considered changing my username to NotJDax haha

8F837B1F-DDBA-48A8-A3D1-7B9D58532DC3.jpeg

Is that a 9&7 on the board? Asking for a friend...

Yah I have the unofficial results saying that BUT I have mixed them up before. Will need people to review my scoring updates and make sure they are correct.

clive 13
@McLovin X
@JasonFinleyCG conceded birdie
ZC wins 7&6

@tomcat net 7
@21Gonzo 6
ZC 3 up

fun time with mr finley. he has an incredible game. i played like the 15 i told him i was, not the 7 my index says. but we had a blast. what a perfect day. considered changing my username to NotJDax haha

View attachment 8917708
Way to finish it out my man! Finley is a great sport and I'm glad you guys got the time to connect. To fantastic captains right there!

Hole 10
Zb 6
Tony 4
Match 4up

Badolds 6 net 5
Ethan 6
Match 5up THP

Hole - 10

Match 2

Radiman - 6
Ian - 4

Overall- Ian 5up

Course looks amazing as always.
Excited to hear about the new equipment when it can be talked about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hole - 1
Match 1

JMB3 - 7
Pete - 6
Overall - Pete wins 8&7

Match 2

Radiman - 5
Ian - 5

Overall- Ian 4 up
Knowing how nice Pete is I'm assuming he apologized about the score at the end of the match.

Back