2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol, USPS where i live in north Texas SUX !. I get mail for someone else at least once a week.Had package delivered here that was for the next housing development over, not even close.....

Cool, what was in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, USPS where i live in north Texas SUX !. I get mail for someone else at least once a week.Had package delivered here that was for the next housing development over, not even close.....
Yep. Every day is an adventure with the USPS in my area too. I absolutely don't bother with them at my home address any more. Everything gets sent to my office.

donny475 said:

QUOTE="FernDog, post: 9011931, member: 41016"]
Cool, what was in it?

[/QUOTE]

lol, I knew where th street was since I am a volunteer patrol officer for my Town. I drove it over and rang the bell. Hand Delivered, i don't need the kind of Karma chasing me down

Well Secret Santa is amazing!

First, a Rose and Fire driver cover and alignment sticks cover!!! F438BD1F-EB61-4E6B-9A0E-4ED78460F6C6.jpeg
60FB7301-D4FF-4E66-AF16-19BEA007D344.jpeg
Next up is a nice winter hat, and since there’s 26” of snow on the ground here is a much needed item! Not to mention it has the greatest team of all time on it!
3E88369E-376E-4CD1-8895-1845CA01FDF1.jpeg
A rugged Bluetooth speaker for the golf bag!
B6B58860-C041-431E-B6A5-2DFE37E77526.jpeg
A dozen Bridgestone balls
D0EC5A60-DD4E-47A6-A560-629C4BA69068.jpeg
And last but not least, a patriotic Cousy, Keychain and Sticker.
F609752B-0602-4411-8F01-2393915C6182.jpeg
Fantastic Job Santa! I love all of it!
4D67040C-C106-49E6-9E9D-D9429158A058.jpeg

Right? Sucks!
Mine too. Friday the 13th and I turn 40 Lol....but I'm good with the one gift...I mean unless someone wants to send some Hideaway swag.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SS's continue to kill it with more amazing gifts today!

Right? Sucks!

I’m sure it’s not always on a Friday though. My birthday is the day after Christmas so I know how the close to Christmas birthdays can be. It’s still all good though.

I’m sure it’s not always on a Friday though. My birthday is the day after Christmas so I know how the close to Christmas birthdays can be. It’s still all good though.

Agreed! It just doesn’t help that it’s on Friday the 13th this year!

Well Secret Santa is amazing!

First, a Rose and Fire driver cover and alignment sticks cover!!! View attachment 8917885
View attachment 8917886
Next up is a nice winter hat, and since there’s 26” of snow on the ground here is a much needed item! Not to mention it has the greatest team of all time on it!
View attachment 8917887
A rugged Bluetooth speaker for the golf bag!
View attachment 8917888
A dozen Bridgestone balls
View attachment 8917889
And last but not least, a patriotic Cousy, Keychain and Sticker.
View attachment 8917890
Fantastic Job Santa! I love all of it!
View attachment 8917891

Awesome job Santa!!

Mine too. Friday the 13th and I turn 40 Lol....but I'm good with the one gift...I mean unless someone wants to send some Hideaway swag.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Happy birthday a few days ahead of time to both of you guys then!! You should both be extra careful on Friday the 13th and avoid going to work and probably just go play golf and call it a day.

Secret santa hooking it up. Whisky whisky, Baylor, golf the trifecta. I stared at those CDA rocks glasses for way too long during the budgetgolf championship before walking away and now they are here! T-shirt from the best American distillery. Pumped, thanks SS!IMG_20191206_231831.jpg

Secret santa hooking it up. Whisky whisky, Baylor, golf the trifecta. I stared at those CDA rocks glasses for way too long during the budgetgolf championship before walking away and now they are here! T-shirt from the best American distillery. Pumped, thanks SS!View attachment 8917952

Sweet!!!

i wish i would have seen this when it came out...great idea. i will be following along to see the gifts. also will be looking for this next year to participate.

Keep a lookout around Oct 2020 when we announce a preview of it and signups close before mid November

Ok SS sent one gift now and another to follow:

97CF78A7-DD27-4EE2-9941-AF51BF667996.jpeg

You know, there are some times when you have to pause at how awesome THPers are. This is one of those times.

2 Dozen Chrome Soft X Triple Track
1 Dozen Titleist EXP-01 balls
2 Titleist Players gloves
1 40ct box of THP Epoch tees
2 bags of Jets Gourmet Popcorn
1 Callaway Opti-Shield 1/4 zip pullover

Wow. THANK YOU Secret Santa, you really went above and beyond. I love every item and REALLY appreciate everything. Thank you.

BA71D70A-CB2B-4CDC-9E3D-7A6D225D6B76.jpeg

You know, there are some times when you have to pause at how awesome THPers are. This is one of those times.

Wow. THANK YOU Secret Santa, you really went above and beyond. I love every item and REALLY appreciate everything. Thank you.

View attachment 8918009
Wow! This is just awesome!!!

View attachment 8918009

Damn, great haul. Now I’m hungry for popcorn.

Damn, great haul. Now I’m hungry for popcorn.
It’s good stuff. T4K’s secret Santa got me some of the Bourbon Caramel Popcorn once. It was flat awesome. Nice haul @tequila4kapp

Santa’s doing a great job!!! Love all the cheer

View attachment 8918009

Awesome haul Frank. I am especially curious to read your thoughts on the EXP-01 balls. Have yet to see them or know anybody that has tried them.

Santas are killing it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

View attachment 8918009

I bet when you opened it you just kept saying, "Damn, there is more"...well done sir Santa

Back