2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tremendous haul Frank!! Way to go Santa’s!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet haul Frank! Santa's doing a hell of a job this year.

Awesome haul Frank. I am especially curious to read your thoughts on the EXP-01 balls. Have yet to see them or know anybody that has tried them.
I have two balls if you want to try them. PM me your address and I’ll send them. I didn’t like them at all. Like, at all at all. ?

Nice job this weekend santa! Should be some more deliveries this week, looking forward to seeing what else is gifted

I received my box today from my THP Santa! Awesome gifts! Thank you to whoever did this especially with limited info I’ve given. All of the gifts are perfect! Thank you! Posting a video since I’ve only met a few of you on this awesome forum.

Well done so far Santa’s.

Well done so far Santa’s.

Was unintentional. No idea that it happened.

I received my box today from my THP Santa! Awesome gifts! Thank you to whoever did this especially with limited info I’ve given. All of the gifts are perfect! Thank you! Posting a video since I’ve only met a few of you on this awesome forum.

Great video! Really like the whale on the wall.

Awesome video and great haul! Well done SS!

Mine will depart tomorrow

Thanks for the video: great job Santa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great box there for sure, love the car as the nice "I did my research" touch!

great gifts so far and some good recon on the gifts.

@hailoffire going with the play by play announcer to give his video a little more schbang...

That's a nice haul!

Against all odds, my gift was sent today. I apologize for not having a speech prepared.

Just got my gift from Santa while out of town, will post some pictures when I get back home. Santa did great. Favorite part was the Millennium Falcon bottle opener (may also have to put it in the ball marker rotation), Chick-fil-a gift card (hellllllo spicy chicken sandwiches), and a dozen of the best balls around Titleist ProV1X.

My my THP secret Santa package showed up today. Santa did an outstanding and awesome job this year as always!! I am absolutely blown away with the generosity and the accuracy of the gifts I received!! Thank you so much whoever you are!!

I took a video, but never could get it condensed enough to post directly in the thread. hope that the link below works, because I just took the picture of the cap and t-shirt from my box.

IMG_20191209_180335.jpg

Back